Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Rate my signature (First time in awhile using photoshop)

by drhugs710 - 14 April, 2019 - 01:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (drhugs710) - Unhide
drhugs710  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Made my first signature in awhile. My brother is a graphic designer and taught me some simple things when I was younger. I only program lol but I tried. What do you guys think? Constructive criticism and honest feedback is appreciated.

Any tips on how to make it look better would be greatly appreciated
[Image: mKhl1qu.png]
This post is by a banned member (BMADD) - Unhide
BMADD  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Black font is hard to read, 6.5/10
                 Ebook4U Service - Any Ebook 50% OFF! - Link > Ebook4U                

How to make $150 in 30 minutes | Major Crypto & Paypal | - Link > The Art Of Social Engineering

Leave a like, don't leech and keep on cracking!
This post is by a banned member (xMoses) - Unhide
drhugs710  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 April, 2019 - 01:57 AM)xMoses Wrote: Show More
(14 April, 2019 - 01:51 AM)drhugs710 Wrote: Show More
Made my first signature in awhile. My brother is a graphic designer and taught me some simple things when I was younger. I only program lol but I tried. What do you guys think? Constructive criticism and honest feedback is appreciated.

Any tips on how to make it look better would be greatly appreciated

its okay for the first time you may want to watch some online videos tutorials it could help you make it better.
And carding isn't allowed here you may want to remove that from your signature.\

Thank you for the advice and i definitely will take that out. Good looking lol. You have any quick tips that could make it look better or should i just start from scratch and watch a video?
This post is by a banned member (xMoses) - Unhide
drhugs710  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 April, 2019 - 02:12 AM by drhugs710.)
(14 April, 2019 - 02:05 AM)xMoses Wrote: Show More
(14 April, 2019 - 01:58 AM)drhugs710 Wrote: Show More
(14 April, 2019 - 01:57 AM)xMoses Wrote: Show More
its okay for the first time you may want to watch some online videos tutorials it could help you make it better.
And carding isn't allowed here you may want to remove that from your signature.\

Thank you for the advice and i definitely will take that out. Good looking lol. You have any quick tips that could make it look better or should i just start from scratch and watch a video?

a beginner photoshop guide will be the best in my opinion to understand the basics.
you can also visit the link below to get a few examples that can help you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ad+banner+example&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=

Thank you!

(14 April, 2019 - 01:54 AM)BMADD Wrote: Show More
Black font is hard to read, 6.5/10

What do you think now? Someone else told me to add color to it. If it sucks it sucks, I need to learn lol
This post is by a banned member (BMADD) - Unhide
BMADD  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
It's better.. I still wish it was more visually attractive. But overall I like it.
                 Ebook4U Service - Any Ebook 50% OFF! - Link > Ebook4U                

How to make $150 in 30 minutes | Major Crypto & Paypal | - Link > The Art Of Social Engineering

Leave a like, don't leech and keep on cracking!
drhugs710  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 April, 2019 - 02:48 AM)BMADD Wrote: Show More
It's better.. I still wish it was more visually attractive.  But overall I like it.

Thank you. Someone recommended to make the text under services red or blue but I just think it stands out too much. I'm not sure. But I appreciate the feedback!