Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Refund Service, Questions.

by Thornbird - 10 December, 2021 - 12:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (Thornbird) - Unhide
Thornbird  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello i have a few questions regarding towards all the refund services.

How are you able to keep the product after a refund is initiated? is the company expecting you to send the product back and you just keep it?

Is the refund service agent blaming your postal company and saying that the product hasnt arrived and will that not get you into trouble with your postal delivery company?

Can you order with a fresh account on amazon for like 5k worth of items without raising suspicions?

i have a friend and he told me to just simply order something and then tell the customer support that the item is broken and he doesnt want to go trough the hassle of sending it back and then the amazon support said he was getting the full refund and he could keep the item. is that how they do it? just social engineering the online support? or are they using more criminal ways to get a refund issued and more risk for the customer.
This post is by a banned member (bertus_refunds) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
[font][font]Hey!

1. yes you can keep the products their are multiple ways they think you package has sended back!
2. 1 of the methods is they lost your pakage at their sort centrum or retour centrum!
3. mostly you can order for max amount of 8k depends on .se .nl .de .com etc

about your friends story its posseble but not with an high order and new account!

gr bertus_refunds![/font][/font]