Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Amazon] HOW TO GET FREE STUFF OFF AMAZON!

by kkwild - 14 January, 2019 - 03:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (kkwild) - Unhide
kkwild  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2019 - 06:18 PM by kkwild. Edit Reason: easier way )
A like would be much appreciated!
  1. First, you need to get some amazon balance, I recommend Amazon vouchers as they are just easier to obtain.
  2. Once you've done that you find something that you like, keep in mind you're having to spend to get shit for free
  3. Order your item and ship to your house. (You won't be fucked, DW!)
  4. Once it has arrived wait 3 days and find the "Problem with order" button under "Your Account -> Your orders"
  5. Click it and under the "What went wrong?" Section select "Package didn't arrive"
  6. Either they will give you the refund in full after a couple of hours or the company will contact you to confirm. (If they said it did arrive make up some shit.)
  7. Your account will be credited with the full amount and you're free to buy whatever you want.
  8. Repeat
I HAVE DONE THIS MANY TIMES! If you do it too much they will send you an email saying: "We have noticed some strange activity on your account." ext and you have to make another account or make up some bs, for example, I just said "I have no idea why some products are not arriving, I have had problems in the past mistaking my address with (Something similar to your address)". 
pogchamp

Just a quick edit, brother told me that it's easier to say the product wasn't in the box so order small. Max size maybe graphics card dimensions.
This post is by a banned member (Deadlyfamous) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Whats the max price you can do? You think I can do it for a $200 item? Looking for a monitor or gaming chair, just wasn't sure if I wanted to spend so much
kkwild  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 January, 2019 - 03:28 AM)Deadlyfamous Wrote: Show More
Whats the max price you can do? You think I can do it for a $200 item? Looking for a monitor or gaming chair, just wasn't sure if I wanted to spend so much

I Think most shipping companies would have high-value items as something to keep their eye on so I'm not too sure, the most expensive I went was 40 pounds.
This post is by a banned member (Deadlyfamous) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 January, 2019 - 03:33 AM)kkwild Wrote: Show More

I Think most shipping companies would have high-value items as something to keep their eye on so I'm not too sure, the most expensive I went was 40 pounds.

Gotcha I see, so its a 50/50, I know a lot of times high products like that usually requires a signature
kkwild  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 January, 2019 - 03:35 AM)Deadlyfamous Wrote: Show More
(14 January, 2019 - 03:33 AM)kkwild Wrote: Show More

Gotcha I see, so its a 50/50, I know a lot of times high products like that usually requires a signature

I just found out from my brother it's easier to say that it wasn't in the box to try things maybe graphics card size average.
This post is by a banned member (CEO) - Unhide
CEO  
Galactic
Threads
3 Years of service
Pepemusic
[Image: rpevqKz.gif]

[Image: pOCecgQ.gif]

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]