Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[DISCORD TOOLS SITE] WITH AUTH INCLUDED | START YOUR OWN SERVICE WITH THIS TEMPLATE!!

by Summer - 31 August, 2022 - 12:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (Summer) - Unhide
Summer  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
okay so some information about this project.
I started building this project a little bit ago with big plans in mind with it. As most devs know when work comes along you typically get side tracked and don't have time for the project anymore that is what happened here unfortunetly.
This project already has a working authentication process, It verify's the user after logging in and stores token in x-access-token as well as session storage.
I really wanted to make this site fucking cool but just no time. Big thanks to @AngelArt for the front end work even though it took him a couple of mins haha I fucking suck at frontend Lol 
anyways enjoy leave a like for more uhq shit I post and release.

Download link:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanks Guys,
Summer  PepeBlush Pepelove
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
[Image: 4v63n7I.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Him) - Unhide
Him  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(31 August, 2022 - 12:43 PM)Summer Wrote: Show More
I started building this project a little bit ago with big plans in mind with it. As most devs know when work comes along you typically get side tracked and don't have time for the project anymore that is what happened here Tunfortunetly.
This project already has a working authentication process, It verify's the user after logging in and stores token in x-access-token as well as session storage.
I really wanted to make this site fucking cool but just no time. Big thanks to @AngelArt for the front end work even though it took him a couple of mins haha I fucking suck at frontend Lol 
T
Download link:

Thanks Guys,

Thank you for sharing
This post is by a banned member (Herawen) - Unhide
Herawen  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
UHQ
[Image: 67uYVia.gif]
This post is by a banned member (HatedCode) - Unhide
HatedCode  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
I started building this project a little bit ago with big plans in mind with it. As most devs know when work comes along you typically get side tracked and don't have time for the project anymore that is what happened here unfortunetly.

Download link:

Thanks Guys,

you're a qt PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (Tufusha2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (asdka231) - Unhide
asdka231  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service

Download link:

Thanks Guys,

nice
This post is by a banned member (Kirbyy2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (necakom178) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
tyyyy