Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Reply BUG

by A9X - 12 October, 2020 - 10:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (A9X) - Unhide
A9X  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2020 - 10:37 PM by A9X.)
When I post a reply or thread I got this I don't know why lol
[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: 2.png]
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

This post is by a banned member (DjCanigia) - Unhide
DjCanigia  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
I have noticed that sometimes it does not send the reply
This post is by a banned member (Dissidentpp) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
After some digging, I found out that this bug doesn't come from the website itself (client side problem).
[Image: Capture-d-cran-2020-10-13-152954.jpg]
(the only answer to this request was the plain text of your post)

So I decided to search where these lines came from. And with the help of my friend (Google ofc because I don't have friends) it comes out that the thing causing this bug is one of your extensions.
One solution is to check your extensions and look for an authorization to modify webpages. But that's still a lot of extensions, so I have one more clue for you. It's probably an extension called "Webpage Screenshot" or something like that.
This post is by a banned member (A9X) - Unhide
A9X  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 October, 2020 - 03:48 PM)Dissidentpp Wrote: Show More
After some digging, I found out that this bug doesn't come from the website itself (client side problem).
[Image: Capture-d-cran-2020-10-13-152954.jpg]
(the only answer to this request was the plain text of your post)

So I decided to search where these lines came from. And with the help of my friend (Google ofc because I don't have friends) it comes out that the thing causing this bug is one of your extensions.
One solution is to check your extensions and look for an authorization to modify webpages. But that's still a lot of extensions, so I have one more clue for you. It's probably an extension called "Webpage Screenshot" or something like that.

What a legend 10/10 thank you so much bro  Heart