Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Report Against ZeroP

by Zigenare - 14 September, 2021 - 12:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 September, 2021 - 12:03 AM)EUW Wrote: Show More
(14 September, 2021 - 11:01 PM)ZeroP Wrote: Show More
As i said let a mod decide this. Btw you lied to me when you told me that you have no intentions of selling this. But whatever its your thing.

@Teken

Originally, a lot of people started bothering me about it that they want something that is why i paid you extra to take care of that subscription thing. i have daily 3-4 people contacting me about it even tho i have not advertised it for a very long time only did a quick preview

Sure let the staff decide? i paid for something it is not working, + 2-3 months time wasting saying i need to find the error then report back? seems like an open & shut case. will take the money and upgrade myself on the forum even further.

You really dont know how this works. You bricked your site not me. Explain why my dev site with the 100% same source isnt blocked?
[Image: sig.gif]

This post is by a banned member (COD0) - Unhide
COD0  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 September, 2021 - 04:57 PM by COD0.)
if page is flagged
its not coder problem
the problem is your cpanel

your site have problem
and i guess this scam report should be closed
This post is by a banned member (Zigenare) - Unhide
Zigenare  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 September, 2021 - 06:17 PM by Zigenare. Edited 1 time in total.)
(15 September, 2021 - 04:56 PM)COD0 Wrote: Show More
if page is flagged
its not coder problem

your site have problem

it is the coders fault its a legitimate business and it flags? you should be able to host it anywhere without any issues or headaches. your telling me if facebook flags its their cpanels fault?
bulletproof or no bulletproof flagging happens on anything you use i paid 400$ for a working product but i cannot use it as SAS? what is the point of me ordering a page if its not going to work @Teken conclude this please. ordered a page it flags which makes it so its unusable etc.
hello
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
if page is flagged
its not coder problem

your site have problem

Thank you

Zigenare  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
if page is flagged
its not coder problem

your site have problem

Would want to add here so a legitimate service flags? you are a special flower. was bought and hosted on namecheap, it is the "biggest" hosting and domain company imo. if the site has a problem then it is the coders fault not mine, i simply upload the files he gave me
hello
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 September, 2021 - 10:11 PM by ZeroP. Edited 1 time in total.)
(15 September, 2021 - 08:37 PM)EUW Wrote: Show More
if page is flagged
its not coder problem

your site have problem

Would want to add here so a legitimate service flags? you are a special flower. was bought and hosted on namecheap, it is the "biggest" hosting and domain company imo. if the site has a problem then it is the coders fault not mine, i simply upload the files he gave me

Stop lying. You even told me you sold it to a few people already, and I made some changed for your ACTIVE USERS. After a few days it got flagged. Just contact google and ask them to remove it if your site is that legit? And it doesn't matter where it's hosted, shm. If you shorten PHISHING links with it and someone reports your domain, then guess what, it gets flagged for PHISHING. How can you not comprehend?

This post is by a banned member (Decal) - Unhide
Decal  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Sorry for writing in scam report but wtf is this?

It takes 2 brain cells to find out how to whitelist urself from google + chrome, clearly u did something sketchy for urself to get blacklisted in the first place.

Google “My site or software is marked dangerous or suspicious” The first link should should come up is “support.google.com” scroll right to bottom and follow their instructions to get ur site reviewed again… wtf
Zigenare  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 September, 2021 - 03:01 AM)Decal Wrote: Show More
Sorry for writing in scam report but wtf is this?

It takes 2 brain cells to find out how to whitelist urself from google + chrome, clearly u did something sketchy for urself to get blacklisted in the first place.

Google “My site or software is marked dangerous or suspicious” The first link should should come up is “support.google.com” scroll right to bottom and follow their instructions to get ur site reviewed again… wtf
Already done, what happens is that all urls shorten are red paged instead even if google.
hello