Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Reps Are just useless at this point LIKE WTF.

by Wimp - 01 July, 2020 - 05:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (Wimp) - Unhide
Wimp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
so this guy @Yankov -reps me calls me a scammer and says that his friends got scammed from a guy named WIMP on discord thats his proof against me? so he -reps me and calls me a scammer when i contact him on discord asking proof he says the EVIDENCE ISNT CLEAR I CANT SHOW IT [Image: 24ee2fef67b2bef12c05a8a800f88719][Image: 24ee2fef67b2bef12c05a8a800f88719][Image: 24ee2fef67b2bef12c05a8a800f88719.png] so why would you -rep at first point? just because of his -rep i lost a friend cause he thinks i am a scammer so he takes his -rep back but i stilll -rep him cause my friend is gone (IS NOT THAT A VALID REASON FOR A -REP?) so the rep i give him gets removed and he -reps me again i got that removed after i got that removed he -REPS ME AGAIN. like wtf? his rep isnt even valid my -rep is valid. but mine one got removed and when he -reps i report it he again -reps and i cant even -rep him again because if i do -rep him he will get it removed and -rep me again and again

-REPS ARE USELESS AT THIS POINT THERE SHOULD BE LIKE BANS FOR THESE KIND OF USERS.
https://wimp.sell.app/ (order directly from telegram, website having some issues)

None of my services are carded, cracked or illegal, they are all 100% Safe & Legal
(All of them come with their time span guarantee)

[Image: standard.gif]

telegram: https://t.me/Odin9921
Discord: wimpp
ID: 1080180909216641077
This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
Cmon bro lets r4r no one will notice and it looks sooo cool
This post is by a banned member (AgainThere) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
SadNigga
[Image: S4e2B.gif]
This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
3 Years of service
wow that was a lot of -reps in that thread.... agreed though +1
This post is by a banned member (Xaxlii) - Unhide
Xaxlii  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
true -reps without valid proof and reasons should have concequences
wack
This post is by a banned member (Yankov) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
if there are proofs then it is good. if there are no proofs then report it to staff they will remove -rep
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (Wimp) - Unhide
Wimp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 July, 2020 - 04:33 PM by Wimp.)
(02 July, 2020 - 03:59 PM)Barry Wrote: Show More
if there are proofs then it is good. if there are no proofs then report it to staff they will remove -rep

i did report it HE LITERALLY HAS NO PROOFS @Barry i have all right to -rep him as i lost a friend he has 0% right but do you know what staff said when i contacted them? they said to end this beef you have to remove your rep and he will remove his rep or else we will not remove both of the reps on you. thats what they said. blows my mind how unfair the rep system is. me having all right i should be able to -rep him and he shouldnt be able to -rep me but thats opposite shit happening he is -repping me back with 0 rightsssss and i cant get his -rep removed or him banned or get him warning points even tho he has no proof against me i cant -rep him cause he will -rep me back and in order for me to not get the -rep i have to remove my -rep like wtf ?? i have all rights HE DOESNT. **UNFAIR**

(01 July, 2020 - 08:22 PM)Yankov Wrote: Show More
Is this thread to exist on c.to? friend talk to alexander , and you prove yourself a scammer, I don't need to show clear evidence to everyone, who doesn't know what it's about to talk to @Alexander he knows who he talked to and in what search was that boy from c.to, who was cheated on by you :), now you are an idiot and you don't want to admit that you use false discord accounts :)

you don't mean anything to me, I don't waste time trying to prove it to you or others, I only talked to one and explained to him, it's the 3rd time your name appears in a scam, it could be the 4th time, but from pity the one you scammed, he was also a scammer and was banned on c.to, those who do not know what it is about contact me if you are so interested.

who would cheat with such a useless account? who does rep4rep, I know how these little jobs work to show that it wasn't you, but you're already too stupid and stupid to think that you can give so many scams with fake accounts. Nobody would have used your name, because I repeat you are useless, you don't sell anything, you don't trust anything.
First of all i talked to @Alexander and your matching me with a guy named WIMP who was on discord and scammed your friends (According to you) well listen brain dead kid i changed my name to wimp like a month ago (it hasnt even been a month) and your friend who was scammed WOOT was banned and arrested by police by the time i changed my name to WIMP on this forum, there are million people with the name WIMP its a common name and you think all people with the name wimp is me?

You literally knew that you dont have any proofs or something and then told me AGAIN AND AGAIN TO WITHDRAW MY REP because you didnt had no proof [Image: 55c314dac1e44bbcfe62fb7be387c2d4.png]
https://gyazo.com/55c314dac1e44bbcfe62fb7be387c2d4 and you just wanted me to delete my rep and told me that you will delete your rep at that time when i delete my rep well why should i delete my rep when i have valid reason for rep and you dont have any valid reason to -rep me but still my -rep got deleted even though my rep was fair on you and your -rep on me got deleted as well because that was the only way to get rid of your -rep which is CLEARLY UNFAIR i had to get my -rep on you deleted in order for your -rep to be deleted on my profile that is SO UNFAIR. again i had valid reason he doesnt have any VALID REASON.
https://wimp.sell.app/ (order directly from telegram, website having some issues)

None of my services are carded, cracked or illegal, they are all 100% Safe & Legal
(All of them come with their time span guarantee)

[Image: standard.gif]

telegram: https://t.me/Odin9921
Discord: wimpp
ID: 1080180909216641077