Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Request] How Far I Have Gotten For Ikonik Skin For Free (Include Help If You Know)

by scxryui - 17 September, 2019 - 02:14 AM
This post is by a banned member (scxryui) - Unhide
scxryui  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Ok So Ive Been At This Emulator Stuff For A Good 5 Hours
Emulators I've Tried (Bluestacks/Memu/TianTian)

Dont Bother With Bluestacks Or Memu

Tian Tian V3.2.0 was the closest i have gotten to where i can get the app to download
and start up at least but upon opening it i get stuck and error comes up saying unsported texture blah blah blah

Now i've tried many other methods and emulators with the same method i used for tian tian but no luck on getting the app to download
so far only knownledge i got from it is it has to be 64Bit Emulator / 4 cores of cpu / over 4gb of ram

was gonna try to create a android emulator myself but android studio doesnt have any S10s there all older phones so it was pointless.

if you guys anymore information on this subject/area please fill free to help us out or at least me
or let me know if this method is completely pointless and you have proof to back it up so we can close this huge trail to find doo doo at the end of the rainbow.
This post is by a banned member (spokaspoki) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (scxryui) - Unhide
scxryui  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 September, 2019 - 02:17 AM)spokaspoki Wrote: Show More
i will check that

people have different pc's so maybe you can test and let me know
download tian tian 3.2.0 and then root emulator i think its called the apk file
then download fortnite apk and open it FROM root emulator or whatever its called
This post is by a banned member (2econdx) - Unhide
2econdx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I hear the emulators are a lot more difficult for getting fortnite skins now. One method I've been hearing (but have not tried) is rooting a android phone and using build.prop to change the imei and serial number to a S10. I hope this helps or I hope you have the skin!
I believe IKONIK is leaving on the 27th of this month.