Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Request] Please, Can Anyone Help Me Out With These Books?

by jubileewizzy - 03 July, 2023 - 10:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (jubileewizzy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello Friends,

Please, I am in need of these books:

#1: The Power to Sell Anything: Create and Scale to a 7+ Figure E-Commerce Business using Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads by Konstantinos Doulgeridis

#1: Facebook and Instagram Ads 2023 +: How To Grab Consistent Profits, Save Thousands, and Shatter Myths in Ecommerce: Q&A Tutorial by Daniel Larsen

#3:Ecommerce Marketing Machine: Acquire More Customers, Increase Average Order Value, Get Customers to Buy Again and Again by Matthew Larsen

I'd be really glad and greatly appreciate if anyone helps out.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Threads
3 Years of service
Still hoping to get this

(03 July, 2023 - 10:22 AM)jubileewizzy Wrote: Show More
Hello Friends,

Please, I am in need of these books:

#1: The Power to Sell Anything: Create and Scale to a 7+ Figure E-Commerce Business using Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads by Konstantinos Doulgeridis

#1: Facebook and Instagram Ads 2023 +: How To Grab Consistent Profits, Save Thousands, and Shatter Myths in Ecommerce: Q&A Tutorial by Daniel Larsen

#3:Ecommerce Marketing Machine: Acquire More Customers, Increase Average Order Value, Get Customers to Buy Again and Again by Matthew Larsen

I'd be really glad and greatly appreciate if anyone helps out.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Threads
3 Years of service
Any chance of getting these?

I'd really appreciate please. thanks
Threads
3 Years of service
This, again.
Threads
3 Years of service
Still hoping to get these books
This post is by a banned member (EliFritsch) - Unhide
Threads
It's clear that you're on a journey of knowledge and growth with these book recommendations! Your dedication to understanding e-commerce, marketing strategies, and scaling your business is truly commendable. "The Power to Sell Anything" by Konstantinos Doulgeridis, "Facebook and Instagram Ads 2023 +" by Daniel Larsen, and "Ecommerce Marketing Machine" by Matthew Larsen are undoubtedly valuable resources that will equip you with the insights needed to excel in the digital business landscape. Here I want to mention Edubirdie that is truly amazing source for me as I read reviews about it and then hire a writer for my research paper that I wrote on books you mentioned.