Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Reverse email lookup / LinkedIn

by akuryuii - 10 April, 2024 - 06:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (akuryuii) - Unhide
akuryuii  
Registered
Threads
Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a project where I would like to automate the search for LinkedIn profiles from a database of email addresses. The idea is to be able to identify and retrieve the LinkedIn profile information associated with these emails, with the aim of enriching our database with precise professional information.

I've explored several avenues, but I'm struggling with the complexity of the LinkedIn API and the limitations in terms of privacy and data use. I am therefore looking for advice, feedback or solutions already tested by the community.

If anyone has worked on a similar problem or knows of a solution capable of carrying out this type of task I would be very interested in discovering your approaches.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions!
This post is by a banned member (VolCoder) - Unhide
VolCoder  
Supreme
Threads
(10 April, 2024 - 06:48 PM)akuryuii Wrote: Show More
Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a project where I would like to automate the search for LinkedIn profiles from a database of email addresses. The idea is to be able to identify and retrieve the LinkedIn profile information associated with these emails, with the aim of enriching our database with precise professional information.

I've explored several avenues, but I'm struggling with the complexity of the LinkedIn API and the limitations in terms of privacy and data use. I am therefore looking for advice, feedback or solutions already tested by the community.

If anyone has worked on a similar problem or knows of a solution capable of carrying out this type of task I would be very interested in discovering your approaches.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions!

don't use the api and instead scrap and pares the informations if you work on large bases
akuryuii  
Registered
Threads
Thank you for the feedback.
Unfortunately on linkedin (with a normal account you can't even search for a person using their email address). However it is possible because there are sites like reversecontact.com/ which manage to do it...
I'm looking for someone who can find a flaw (not a database leak) that can be exploited to find a linkedin profile associated with an email.
I send the email > it returns the linkedin profile.
This post is by a banned member (holaamig) - Unhide
holaamig  
Registered
Threads
https://www.reversecontact.com/blog/link...d-by-email
akuryuii  
Registered
Threads
(10 April, 2024 - 07:03 PM)akuryuii Wrote: Show More
Thank you for the feedback.
Unfortunately on linkedin (with a normal account you can't even search for a person using their email address). However it is possible because there are sites like reversecontact.com/ which manage to do it...
I'm looking for someone who can find a flaw (not a database leak) that can be exploited to find a linkedin profile associated with an email.
I send the email > it returns the linkedin profile.

Yes thx U. I know this tool "Reversecontact". But I need to know how they do their tool. Because their API is very expensive but extremely efficient  [Image: pepe.gif]