Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM DISPUTE @DARKC0DER

by dannycampr - 22 August, 2020 - 10:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (DarkC0der) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (dannycampr) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 August, 2020 - 02:46 AM)DarkC0der Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2020 - 02:36 AM)dannycampr Wrote: Show More
(23 August, 2020 - 11:21 PM)DarkC0der Wrote: Show More
Did u read what i said for u, and u keep changing this shit ur against of terms 
Want revenge get it if ur to good stop talking to the scam reports that are not urs!
Im not seeing real facts here just fake fake facts and u keep damn lying what u have to say.
If he could wait and stop f spamming and calling me a scammer this couldn't happen or never happen.

The second pack i gave was perfect than first one but u deny it cuz u wanted full pack and the money back thats all what u wanted why the fuck u lying its same like buying an hamburger and eating it and u say it wasnt good give my moeney back 
that make no sense about ur stupid fact about car.

Bullcrap. The 2nd pack didn't even have verifications, the girl looked like she was 30 and the nude material came from professional photo shoots. There was absolutely no way that I could pass her off as a regular young girl that every now and then likes to get naked, which is my niche. You knew that the pack that you sold me would not meet my needs and then wanted me to wait until you completed a pack that wasn't even ready, this after you already had my money. I don't really understand how you have the nerve to keep lying about this. You're not only a scammer and a shady person, but you literally have no shame.

Here is ur biggest lie again u told me i dint even check the images of that pack and also that pack has passort and verificaiton if u want ill show proof + it has videos that gets slowing naked, u were to toxic and called me scammer directly, YOU KEEP LYING to not make ur self what u truly are
IF PROOF Needed ill show! F lair.

At this point, you're getting so twisted in your own lies that you're not even able to keep track of what you said or what you claim I said. I never said that I didn't check the images of the pack. I said I did not *download* the pack. Newsflash: you can preview a file on Mega before downloading it. And yes I called you a scammer and continue to do so, because you are one. Plain and simple. Also, I wish you learned how to write proper standard English, so your messages wouldn't be so damn hard to decode. You might think you look cute typing like that, but instead you just make yourself sound unintelligent as hell.
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 August, 2020 - 03:13 AM)DarkC0der Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2020 - 03:06 AM)dannycampr Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2020 - 02:46 AM)DarkC0der Wrote: Show More
Here is ur biggest lie again u told me i dint even check the images of that pack and also that pack has passort and verificaiton if u want ill show proof + it has videos that gets slowing naked, u were to toxic and called me scammer directly, YOU KEEP LYING to not make ur self what u truly are
IF PROOF Needed ill show! F lair.

At this point, you're getting so twisted in your own lies that you're not even able to keep track of what you said or what you claim I said. I never said that I didn't check the images of the pack. I said I did not *download* the pack. Newsflash: you can preview a file on Mega before downloading it. And yes I called you a scammer and continue to do so, because you are one. Plain and simple. Also, I wish you learned how to write proper standard English, so your messages wouldn't be so damn hard to decode. You might think you look cute typing like that, but instead you just make yourself sound unintelligent as hell.

Nigga lmao dont talk about my english talk about this thread u have no point of it.
If i show u more previews u gona love the pack u did not wait its not my fault sure do u want previews ill send on discord, u will se the pack if it gets slowed naked or not -_-

Right, so there you have it. You admit that you sold me a pack that you KNEW would not meet my needs and then wanted me to take another one that I determined would not meet my needs either. I already saw that blonde girl. She looks like she's 30 and her nude material are professional photo shoots. I told you repeatedly that the girl needs to look NATURAL and that she has to be able to do verifications and then proceed to get naked starting out wearing those same clothes, so that people believe that it is all happening live. That pack does not work for my niche. That is not what I want, nor what I agreed to purchase from you. I told you that I wanted a blue car, not a turquoise one, nor a blue one with green stripes, nor a purple one. That should not be that hard to understand, and RESPECT, unless of course you're just a scammer.
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 August, 2020 - 03:40 AM)DarkC0der Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2020 - 03:30 AM)dannycampr Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2020 - 03:13 AM)DarkC0der Wrote: Show More
Nigga lmao dont talk about my english talk about this thread u have no point of it.
If i show u more previews u gona love the pack u did not wait its not my fault sure do u want previews ill send on discord, u will se the pack if it gets slowed naked or not -_-

Right, so there you have it. You admit that you sold me a pack that you KNEW would not meet my needs and then wanted me to take another one that I determined would not meet my needs either. I already saw that blonde girl. She looks like she's 30 and her nude material are professional photo shoots. I told you repeatedly that the girl needs to look NATURAL and that she has to be able to do verifications and then proceed to get naked starting out wearing those same clothes, so that people believe that it is all happening live. That pack does not work for my niche. That is not what I want, nor what I agreed to purchase from you. I told you that I wanted a blue car, not a turquoise one, nor a blue one with green stripes, nor a purple one. That should not be that hard to understand, and RESPECT, unless of course you're just a scammer.

Omg are u listening what ur talking about i said ill show u previews again and check this what i said
[Image: Screenshot_20.png]
Its still on progress dude why u lying to urself 
she looks like 26 not 30 why u changing the terms of the pack listen what are u saying u want preview of pack or not or u gona keep wasting our times here.

What are you even talking about? That blonde girl was NOT the one I agreed to purchase. That's precisely the point. You sold me a pack that you KNEW would not meet my needs and then once you had my money, wanted me to wait to see if this other girl, once the pack was ready, would meet my needs. Come on, you know that's BS. In the meantime you would have my money and I would have no pack. I don't understand how you could bring this up as if it somehow made you look good. It doesn't.
This post is by a banned member (heisenbergjesse) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Not like you send the fucking mega pack to 2 other dudes who buyed from you. And you have 2 scam reports from them.Just say that you send the same packs to all of your buyers.
thinking