Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST : Aspect

by Z33 - 15 October, 2020 - 07:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Z33 send a non private video..
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (aspect) - Unhide
aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Can we just close this.. I provided all the proof needed. Reason of scam report: Test lines not matching combo. Proof provided.
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@aspect original combo got him few hits (3 per 10k) but doesn't justify the price he paid for it and the replacement was even worse (0 per 10k)

Refund him within 24 hrs as he does not want any further replacements. He specifically asked you for a gaming combo and you said it is good for everything which includes psn.I personally know a good gaming combo from a good shared combo cloud yields at least 67-50 good hits.

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 October, 2020 - 08:42 PM by aspect.)
(17 October, 2020 - 06:05 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@aspect original combo got him few hits (3 per 10k) but doesn't justify the price he paid for it and the replacement was even worse (0 per 10k)

Refund him within 24 hrs as he does not want any further replacements. He specifically asked you for a gaming combo and you said it is good for everything which includes psn.I personally know a good gaming combo from a good shared combo cloud yields at least 67-50 good hits.

It's not my fault his proxies got BL after test lines! I gave him the TEST WHICH WAS FROM THE 200K ORIGINAL COMBO, specifically asked me for a gaming combo, I gave him two tests, a gaming targetted and a full mixed but very HQ in the gaming range, he tested both of them and said that the second gave more hits and that's what I gave him.

IT IS NOT MY FAULT!

HE BOUGHT WHAT HE TESTED!

Provide me a valid reason to refund, test lines were given, agreement was made.

@KSZ
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Test lines don't matter, its the product delivered which needs to work, since you are obviously online and have seen my decision, you have 21 hrs more to arrange refund.

aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 October, 2020 - 09:13 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
Test lines don't matter, its the product delivered which needs to work, since you are obviously online and have seen my decision, you have 21 hrs more to arrange refund.

Test lines don't matter????? What is your role here KSZ? I am screenshotting what you're saying obviously this is pathetic! 

He GOT what HE PAID for. 

PRODUCT was TESTED.

PRODUCT was BOUGHT.

PRODUCT was USED.
aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
@KSZ No need to ignore, and what happened to my request?
" I would like my DWC to be removed, I have my reputation to keep, nothing out of common happened! He got what he paid for, he agreed to my test lines that's what we base on here, what's he's saying is that he didn't get the product he wanted but test lines were given. And I'm sure KSZ is siding him that's why I am adding the thing below: I would like to deal with another Staff Member in this report, as KSZ and I aren't doing too well together, he has a negative image against me. Thanks! "
This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 October, 2020 - 04:44 PM)Aspect Wrote: Show More
@KSZ No need to ignore, and what happened to my request?
" I would like my DWC to be removed, I have my reputation to keep, nothing out of common happened! He got what he paid for, he agreed to my test lines that's what we base on here, what's he's saying is that he didn't get the product he wanted but test lines were given. And I'm sure KSZ is siding him that's why I am adding the thing below: I would like to deal with another Staff Member in this report, as KSZ and I aren't doing too well together, he has a negative image against me. Thanks! "

I think you must provide the proof that the test lines was given from the combos he got issues with, otherwise @KSZ decision is best he is not talking any sides and giving the best resolution for both sides.

Thanks.