Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST Henck - 700$

by marwoj - 01 August, 2021 - 12:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (marwoj) - Unhide
marwoj  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 August, 2021 - 12:20 PM by marwoj. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Henck @Henck  his discord: Hen#3114
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 700$ btc
Screenshots of Communication: I'll send the entire conversation to the admin
Additional Information: So @Henck announced on his discord server that he was looking for investors for project, he promised 100% profits etc, that he would take care of EVERYTHING of course it was all one big scam. He made me buy an OTP bot for 700$ for a fucking month, everything seemed to be present a lot. He said he would send accounts info etc, but he didn't. It has been about 3 weeks since I bought this bot and it still doesn't do anything. I expect him to give back my 700$, I don't want to be lost by some kiddos. Also @Henck obviously banned me from his discord server... I think he's working with that guy who sells the otp bot and he's scamming people like that... I would like to point out that @Henck is a scammer on many discord servers and apparently he has scam a lot of people.
Crypto address for a refund: Will send later.
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Henck reply within 24h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Henck) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (marwoj) - Unhide
marwoj  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 August, 2021 - 09:44 AM by marwoj. Edited 1 time in total.)
Do you hear what you wrote? This is fucking hypocrisy and lie... I've been in contact with you since I bought that fucking bot. You kept procrastinating because you had school, you were busy with your sick mother, and you were VERY BUSY, of course this is one big shit, the truth is you were playing fucking fortnite and from what I saw you were still selling some fucking shit. See that you couldn't find a better excuse. Here I will post example how @Henck fooled me for 3 weeks https://i.imgur.com/tZUU2c7.png  https://i.imgur.com/7YRXm0X.png

@Teken send your contact details on priv and I'll send you the entire conversation with this retard.
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Henck Anything you have to say about that?
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Henck provide him full support until he made his promised profit.