Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST LAITEUX // STOLEN CCS / 20$ + (2$ extra after i paid)

by Danger - 19 August, 2019 - 02:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=11197
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-BITCOIN-MASTERCARD-CARDS
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 20$ + 2$ extra for no reason
Screenshots of Communication: 
Additional Information:

So basically, i was looking over marketplace and found his thread that he is selling Mastercards CCs for Bitcoins, firstly, he claimed that ccs are owned by him
Proof:
Show ContentSpoiler:

I added him in discord, and purchased a CC with 10$ inside for 20$, he aswell asked for 2$ extra for no reason, he claimed them to be for a fee, but i already paid the fee that includes in BTC, which makes the 2$ extra nonsense, asking more than its required, but yea, i paid 2$ extra after all.

He was really slow, and everytime i needed to ask help or something, he always told me he has to sleep, like wtf, he probably sleeps 22 hours a day
Screenshots:

Show ContentSpoiler:

After a day or so, he finally sent me the mastercard. I went to confirm my paypal straight away, since when i asked him if i can do that in beginning, he told me yes: 

[Image: 4248a2c3503671b428523aa0e665ddb1.png]

So as i said, i went to my paypal account, and tried to link the Cc, but it was not working[Image: 16501f8d67aa0434d73e829f59b5e59c.png]

So he provided me a billing address, which is located in france

[Image: abb0c10dcd4a2f695c4b45bbc2db346a.png]

It wasn't working in any paypal account, the credit card was already declined, so after all he agreed that its not working in paypal, and told me that it will work in any other site, so i went up to eBay, and tried to purchase something, but still, it was declined

[Image: 3e0d893f110a36e27b99e0d6859dbd9d.png]

I tried different sites, different ways he told me to use, but still, it wasn't working, cuz it is a stolen cc

So at the end, i needed him to order for me, because it wasn't working for me in any way, i couldn't use it in any site.

[Image: unknown.png]

He ordered me a nitro gift card code, which is a big loss for me, in beginning, he told me it will work for any site, but it went up not working in paypal, ebay, discord and other sites, the card was declined, a big scam, he never mentioned that i have to use a france ip, and france address.

After he orsered the nitro gift card, i activated it, and everything seemd pretty normal, until i saw an email taht discord removed my nitro, and called th transaction and the gift as a FRAUD TRANSACTION

[Image: 36161f3f72b9943832974867d8812db6.png]

Seller is so unprofessional, unpolite, unactive, never responds, always excuses and puts u wrong, tries to be always right, tells u wrong things, then when you prove him wrong, he gives different ways to fix that.

Thsi guy sells STOLEN VCCS, The transaction is marked as FRAUD TRANSACTION, which means stolen cc, i almost got my discord banned because of this shitty guy.

SELLING CCS especially STOLEN ONES breaks rules and there isn't allowed any fraud activity in this forum, and he keeps selling stolen CCS still.
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Laiteux you have 24 hrs to give your response.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
@Danger Do not deal with CC's, it is forbidden on Cracked. Yet i am sorry for your loss.

User has been Banned.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]