Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST MALGUS / 12.21 USD E-Book

by God - 19 January, 2020 - 07:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (God) - Unhide
God  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.to/Malgus
[If Applicable] Sales Thread:  https://cracked.to/Thread-VOUCHED-SALE-%...ER-WEEK-12
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $12.21
Additional Information: selling public ebook, can be found on google, ebook have new design but meaning is same, also method is old and not working anymore bc everyone is raping it.
This post is by a banned member (Malgus) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (God) - Unhide
God  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 January, 2020 - 09:43 PM by God.)
(19 January, 2020 - 07:59 PM)Malgus Wrote: Show More
You don't even attempt to make contact with me or resolve the issue in private?

[Image: WacFThX.png]

Ok, so first of all as I said in PMs, just because your friend found a similar method on Google it in no way regards mine as being public information. I have just scoured Google myself and have found one article that is remotely similar to mine but is not identical nor does it provide the private "twist" that I add in this e-book. You have blatantly opened a scam report without even contacting me for a refund or to allow me to defend my case and I really don't appreciate that. Please send me either your order number, Discord ID or the copy of the e-book you received and also please send the book and the source your friend discovered the method on to a staff member.

Thank-you.

Sent everything necessary via Discord to @KSZ

Book is public, every part of this ebook can be found online. Also it doesnt work bc lot of people is using it and raping it.

Proofs sent to KSZ so he can deside.
In ebook it is like when u download some presentation for school, you change font, design, switch plases for slides and edit sentences, when u read it is not same, but it have same meaning, imagine teaching how to dropshipp, everyone will speak abiut it in a different way but also meaning would be the same in every story

If his book is really working and if u make thousands a day by using ebook, why would u share it with others for only 10 usd so they ruin your few thousands buseniss? hahha

its same as articles on google, just different writen, also why would i buy something that already exits? i have seen lot of articles online that use same way like your method i could guess that without buyng... why? Bc its public Smart
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Not a valid report.
Closed.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]