Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST SQLDORKS 13$

by Ryze0 - 13 July, 2021 - 04:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ryze0) - Unhide
Ryze0  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 July, 2021 - 04:55 PM by Ryze0. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: cracked.to/Cyber0
Sales Thread: Sqldorks discord server
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 13$ license
Screenshots of Communication: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...image0.png
Additional Information: had no response didn’t receive license and woke up banned from the server.
Crypto address for a refund: I would like the tool I paid for.
Goodbye :)
This post is by a banned member (CYBER0) - Unhide
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello, I do not sell SQLDorks or even advertise it, nor have I taken money from this payment. So this scam report is oddly against me.

I was the one to ban you this morning.
You are refusing to give us your litecoin address for a refund.
You are banned for having a history of attempting to hurt our business, i.e reporting us for "ratting" our tool, (which your foolish claims have been proven wrong). You also tried reporting my other business to some feds or some shit which is hella funny.

Get a grip, kid.
Don't open a scam report, but proceed to refuse to give us your Litecoin address for a refund. You KNOW exactly what you are doing.

[Image: oYmNY0v.png]
Ryze0  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 July, 2021 - 05:38 PM by Ryze0.)
No I paid for tool to have the tool not have a refund, he was taking years to respond then I was gonna send addy but then got banned from the server…?

Okay here LTY8VcTcBhADFUmSZSY8RTxW6wLoK7sVzR this time are you gonna take years to respond ?

Also he’s known for ratting people and shit that’s why lmao I have solid proof of that too, atleast I’m not the one dozing kids and sending them stuff

And refund me exact 13$ and it’s over.
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 July, 2021 - 05:21 PM)Ryze0 Wrote: Show More
No I paid for tool to have the tool not have a refund, he was taking years to respond then I was gonna send addy but then got banned from the server…?

Okay here LTY8VcTcBhADFUmSZSY8RTxW6wLoK7sVzR this time are you gonna take years to respond ?

Oh don't even start. Did multiple people need to tell you how stupid you are to actually give us the Litecoin address? Bravo kid. You know full well you're not welcome in my server or in my projects. The prospect of you opening this scam report AFTER you refused to give us the litecoin address for a full refund is retarded.

Creating Discord accounts just to message me
Attempting to report another one of my business to the feds, which was hilarious by the way
Reporting SQLDorks for ratting which was a huge colossal failure.

I can already smell you will deny all this which is to be expected.

Any excuse to open a scam report. Grow up child, and learn some common sense.

Anyway. We have refunded the payment.
Link: https://blockchair.com/litecoin/transact...348256a060

@Ping @Liars @KSZ please close this  pepeokay
Ryze0  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 July, 2021 - 06:10 PM by Ryze0. Edited 2 times in total.)
@CYBER0 okay lol, when I have proof of him ratting members but sure you grow up and go scam people like the notsus  person like you done before. Also proof of Alt accounts you the one accusing me of making alts?
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 July, 2021 - 06:02 PM)Ryze0 Wrote: Show More
@CYBER0 okay lol when I have proof of him ratting members but sure you grow up and go scam people like not sus like you done before. Also proof of Alr accounts you the one accusing me of making alts?

I've had enough of you. I've blocked you on Discord. The Discord server that also handled this scam report ("say no to scammers") has even muted you for being a nuisance.

Speaking of nuisance, the situation with the customer has already been resolved after the misunderstanding was explained to Zertx.

Quote:When I have proof of him ratting members

Please provide proof of my partner ratting members of this forum or any close forum.
But if he is ratting forum members, it would be extremely useful if you would show proof of this so necessary action can be taken.
Now of course, if he has not been ratting members of this forum or any close forum, then it is not against any rules. But I'm sure you would not bring this up unless it was a violation of rules. Or maybe you would, judging by your previous actions.
I know my partner well, great guy, great developer. Our tool has many customers and enough people watching us who would've said something if it was a rat.
We have been in business for months.

Stop bothering me and my team.
Respectfully, fuck off.
Ryze0  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Sure, no problem it was on his alt account from ages ago also I was stating he was known fro ratting I never said he ratted anyone from this forum well that I know off
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 July, 2021 - 06:31 PM)Ryze0 Wrote: Show More
Sure, no problem it was on his alt account from ages ago also I was stating he was known fro ratting I never said he ratted anyone from this forum well that I know off

Thanks for the information.
I still don't believe these claims. Especially after your previous bullshittery/stupidity.

Oh and what was that? Nobody from this forum or on related forums like N.to?
I smell a desperate kid frantically attempting more claims after being called out for his crap.

However, I am still interested to investigate this. if these claims are true, I know how to deal with my partner.

Please provide the following
  1. Proof of any ratting occurring
  2. Proof that the person, in question, is my partner
  3. And if possible, proof that the person, in question, is still ratting today.
I am aware that you have already tried reporting me for ratting program in the past, however, after being called out for being a phenomenal retard and being proven so wrong, to try to claim the same thing again (this time with no solid proof, like you claimed), smells like bullshit to me. I am still open to this, however.

Yours truly.