Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT | CRACKED.TO/Sultys | $1 BTC CASH

by JoynerLucas - 10 July, 2021 - 09:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (JoynerLucas) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Sultys
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Definite-Logs--537550
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 50x Minecraft NFA accounts
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/F5ArC3V
Additional Information: So at first I didn't wanna do this because it's a dollar it isn't that deep. But seller was highly unprofessional, and stopped responding when I attempted to clear up. Kept bringing up that I "broke TOS" by leaving negative feedback and I said that I will happily change once I actually got replaced since it seemed like a scam due to their discord link not working (the one I got sent in the email confirmation for my order). Then they go on to try saying that "I need to contact them within an hour for warranty", then I inform them I contacted them within 10 minutes since I had proxies loaded and already checking if the Minecraft accounts were even valid. Then the seller goes on to tell me "well I don't sit on discord all day" which is a little weird considering that for someone to get a replacement they'd have to be sitting on discord all day due to the small time frame. And now seller won't respond to me. 
Crypto address for a refund: qrlk6xrkc2y76u5hm22jw433f36dv7wnc5pz64v05j
xd
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Sultys reply within 24h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Sultys) - Unhide
Sultys  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 July, 2021 - 07:31 PM by Sultys. Edited 1 time in total.)
I am not active on C.to currently and also this is a shared business,
In our Terms of Service it clearly states "Sale trashing or bad feedback before contacting us means no replacement." and also "There will be absolutely no refunds after you purchase."
This user has found my discord and contacted me while I was not online, also I have not been active recently due to irl reasons mainly just going onto ProxyRep to answer tickets.

Edit : Also may I add rechecking hits will give invalids :) If you know how to use as it says in the description you would not instantly load it into a checker, also this will vary as your proxies could be skipping, locking as you could be using too many threads of such a small amount of hits. If you contact me within an hour  and not broke ToS I would have replaced.
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 July, 2021 - 08:30 PM by JoynerLucas. Edited 1 time in total.)
(11 July, 2021 - 07:27 PM)Sultys Wrote: Show More
In our Terms of Service it clearly states "Sale trashing or bad feedback before contacting us means no replacement." and also "There will be absolutely no refunds after you purchase."
This user has found my discord and contacted me while I was not online, also I have not been active recently due to irl reasons mainly just going onto ProxyRep to answer tickets.

Edit : Also may I add rechecking hits will give invalids :) If you know how to use as it says in the description you would not instantly load it into a checker, also this will vary as your proxies could be skipping, locking as you could be using too many threads of such a small amount of hits. If you contact me within an hour  and not broke ToS I would have replaced.

1) You were the one that made the thread on c.to
2) I contacted you during my warranty period so idk why you put "no refunds" ill accept 50 working hits
3) Went back and rechecked hits, chose 10 random ones and loaded a VPN to ensure my IP wasn't just locked. Still invalid. I contacted you within the hour, and I wouldn't have left neg feedback if your discord worked from the one that was sent to me in the email. But I already mentioned I'd be happy to fix once we get this issue resolved :D

Edit: Also I contacted you within 10 minutes of the order being confirmed, I wasn't out of the precious "hour" mark you have. I mentioned the time frame as weird because you yourself realized that you can be busy, so it's weird you have a small timeframe and require the customer to not be busy. But :) that's okay, I got contacted you practically instantly.
xd
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Sultys you have 24 hours to replace the hits or refund him.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
Sultys  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 July, 2021 - 08:27 PM)JoynerLucas Wrote: Show More

2) I contacted you during my warranty period so idk why you put "no refunds" ill accept 50 working hits
3) Went back and rechecked hits, chose 10 random ones and loaded a VPN to ensure my IP wasn't just locked. Still invalid. I contacted you within the hour, and I wouldn't have left neg feedback if your discord worked from the one that was sent to me in the email. But I already mentioned I'd be happy to fix once we get this issue resolved :D

Edit: Also I contacted you within 10 minutes of the order being confirmed, I wasn't out of the precious "hour" mark you have. I mentioned the time frame as weird because you yourself realized that you can be busy, so it's weird you have a small timeframe and require the customer to not be busy. But :) that's okay, I got contacted you practically instantly.

1. I did not mention anywhere that you were not in the time frame.
2. You need rotating UHQ residential proxies for checking hits and you just admitted to using singular ips from (a datacenter network from a known vpn)
3. You said that after freshly rechecking the hits you checked 10 accounts with a single ip afterwards from a vpn in which case the accounts will nearly have a guarantee of being locked.

I dont care about $1 or 50x NFA's but you have not used it correctly and have broken our ToS.
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 July, 2021 - 05:38 PM)Sultys Wrote: Show More

2. You need rotating UHQ residential proxies for checking hits and you just admitted to using singular ips from (a datacenter network from a known vpn)
3. You said that after freshly rechecking the hits you checked 10 accounts with a single ip afterwards from a vpn in which case the accounts will nearly have a guarantee of being locked.

I dont care about $1 or 50x NFA's but you have not used it correctly and have broken our ToS.

1) You kept bringing it up so I wanted to clear it up
2) When I say checking hits I mean logging into mojang launcher :) silly.
3) I rotated after every login, still invalid. 

@Teken I think all the info that you're gonna get has been said already, he's denying to refund the $1 or the hits.
xd
Sultys  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 July, 2021 - 07:13 PM)JoynerLucas Wrote: Show More
(12 July, 2021 - 05:38 PM)Sultys Wrote: Show More

1) You kept bringing it up so I wanted to clear it up
2) When I say checking hits I mean logging into mojang launcher :) silly.
3) I rotated after every login, still invalid. 

@Teken I think all the info that you're gonna get has been said already, he's denying to refund the $1 or the hits.

1. Haven't mentioned it anywhere in this scam report.
2. You said you had proxies and checker ready so clearly not using mojang launcher.
3. You didnt state you rotated you stated you were using a singular IP.

I dont care about the $1. Send your LTC addy and ill refund it even though you broke ToS :)