ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT @NAZA 330$ MEME ON CRACKED

by 3x2x1 - 3 months ago
This post is by a banned member (3x2x1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Rep
Threads: 10
Vouches: 0
Credits: 75.77
PremiumMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardTwo Factor AuthenticationHeartHealthStarAddictedValuable RefPremiumSupremePremium50 Reputation1000 PostsLeakgod300 ReputationBatPumpkin
@NAZA respond within 24hrs.
"These violent delights have violent ends."
READ THIS
My discord ID is "406404196003348481" . ALWAYS Confirm that It's me with an on-site pm first.I DO NOT sell OR exchange anything.Be careful of Scammers & Impersonators. NEVER pm me on discord for upgrades, use PM system for upgrades.

[Image: refund_bar.gif]
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Staff
Rep
Threads: 36
Vouches: 32
Credits: 24.783
Bug HunterStarTrustedKingDivine AwardHigh RollerHigh RollerSellix BetaOwner AttentionHealthValuable RefTwo Factor AuthenticationHealthLeakgodAddictedSilver CoinChristmas Gift1000 PostsPumpkinThe Holy BitcoinCredit CardAward you will never get.300 ReputationMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardTriple UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardThe Holy BitcoinCredit CardExclusive Release100k Members LaunchHeartForum LoverRuby GemDeerClownSnowflakeBat100.000 CreditsMember UpgradeGold50 ReputationCredit CardThe Holy BitcoinMuchachoSupremeInfinityPremium
@x0t Stop lying on this thread.You were never told that he paid me to get unbanned, he solved his old scam and then made a security deposit to floraiN to get unbanned and thats none of your concern either.
How about you attach some more proofs showing that the databases are public, all you did was attach random screenshot of conversation.
For account recovery purpose,please private message me on site.

[Image: bBVCm7E.gif]

Currently have an impostor whose discord tag is ali4526#8202 (discord tags are case sensitive) DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM

Always confirm off-site deals with me via Cracked.to pm

This post is by a banned member (bnja) - Unhide
bnja  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 32
Vouches: 8
Credits: 3.404
Member UpgradeMember UpgradeLeakgod50 ReputationTwo Factor AuthenticationSupremePremiumPremiumCredit Card
(This post was last modified: 3 months ago by bnja. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: More things )
3 months agoKSZ Wrote: Show More
@x0t Stop lying on this thread.You were never told that he paid me to get unbanned, he solved his old scam and then made a security deposit to floraiN to get unbanned and thats none of your concern either.
How about you attach some more proofs showing that the databases are public, all you did was attach random screenshot of conversation.

Lmao Ulysses was the one who told him, maybe he didn't make himself understood very well in the message but from what I understood, Ulysses said that @NAZA was unbanned by you after paying $100

And contributing in this scam report, any combo that you put from @NAZA to any anti public that exists will come out a lot of public accounts, he asks to buyers, for what game use the combo, 90% uses it for Minecraft and implements hits, then with a combo editor he modifies it and orders it, he says that the combo if it's not ordered is not of quality and sells it at an absurd price, this man doesn't even know what a parameter is, he asked to be unbanned because he knows that 90% of his earnings are earned through forums, he was banned from many but here they accepted the shit to be unbanned, besides that he used more than 3 multi accounts, he should be banned and not in the forum, he is a kid who learned to scam.

just look at the reputation of naza and the hatred they have for him to the point of deleting a thread because of the comments
[Image: X5OSVhf.gif]
NEW Server Discord:[font] [/font]https://discord.gg/DTFbgRs
My Discord: Biitez#1337 | 759490985825665050
This post is by a banned member (bak4) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (NAZA) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (bnja) - Unhide
bnja  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 32
Vouches: 8
Credits: 3.404
Member UpgradeMember UpgradeLeakgod50 ReputationTwo Factor AuthenticationSupremePremiumPremiumCredit Card
Warned #7
(This post was last modified: 3 months ago by bnja. Edited 1 time in total.)
3 months agoNAZA Wrote: Show More
Hello very good afternoon.

This guy is one of many haters I have on twitter, danol is a guy who needed social/shopping databases so he told me he had 150$ for a USA shopping db, I sold it to him so the guy got used to it and wanted me to always sell him the dbs at 150$ which is very cheap and my job is not worth that, I remember the guy I sold him 2m USA for 200$ and he told me that this db is the same one you sold me before and I told him let me check, I checked and if it was indeed the same base which I sent him 1. 5m I don't remember very well since I blocked it because it was saying that I was a scammer, so I sent him 1.5m and he told me that the db was shit without proof, I can't trust anyone's words if he doesn't show me pictures or proof of what he says it's true I can't replace it, this guy is not even "danol" which I wouldn't have to report for something that is not even a scam, please answer danol to fix the problem.

@Darkness

These guys want me banned from all forums out of envy, I'm sick of it, these guys talked to the owner of **DeadForums** making up shit about me, so they banned me. I hope the same thing doesn't happen in this forum, you can answer the guy called "danol" to solve the problem, I hope the staff will do something against these guys

@KSZ @Darkness @danol

I don't want to talk about 'Ulysses' this guy who is MOD and since the day I am Unban he hates me, I asked him for help in discord and he only saw the messages and didn't help me

That is the typical excuse that he uses in practically all social networks, say that we are envious, 50% of Naza's clients are from Twitter, they are kids with practically no knowledge who will always support Naza as they always stay with The knowledge that the combos he sells, get hits, will always excuse himself with that or with saying that he is envy, anyone could buy a combo from naza and put it to a good antipublic checker, never It will not even reach 15% of private and surely the private lines are the integrated hits.

also about envy, I earn well enough not to envy anyone, I just want a clean forum without any scammers :)

and about the message you left me, that's what you said, I just repeat your words, and yes, at least you resell the combos, because 100% sure, you don't take them out :)
[Image: X5OSVhf.gif]
NEW Server Discord:[font] [/font]https://discord.gg/DTFbgRs
My Discord: Biitez#1337 | 759490985825665050
This post is by a banned member (NAZA) - Unhide