Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAMMER / LEECHER - @Joline

by ZyL3 - 09 October, 2020 - 01:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (ZyL3) - Unhide
ZyL3  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:@Joline
Sales Thread:My sale thread
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:My product/My writed programs
Screenshots of Communication:Screens
Additional Information:He stole my files, my writed products and he want to public it for rep/likes on cracked.to! Admin i can show vouch copy for trust!Couples things inside is public but another things is my writed programs!Sources included! He took from me and lie for all community!
Crypto address for a refund:No add.
 [Image: PKaOOPH.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Joline) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ZyL3) - Unhide
ZyL3  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 October, 2020 - 08:30 PM by ZyL3.)
(09 October, 2020 - 06:33 PM)Joline Wrote: Show More
Okay now, so i asked for vouch copy now i am a scammer? I asked for vouch copy wich i can vouch the product and i made a scam report because it's includes public methods. Now tell me how that is leeching/scamming?

you want to leak my files kid. Includes public some methods but not all so you want leak my private files!
You lied to cracked.to peoples ( Screenshots included to my report ) and now wanna shit on me? if i can touch you i will piss on your face kid and you never be normal guy.Prisoner life cock.
 [Image: PKaOOPH.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Joline) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 October, 2020 - 08:14 PM)ZyL3 Wrote: Show More
(09 October, 2020 - 06:33 PM)Joline Wrote: Show More
Okay now, so i asked for vouch copy now i am a scammer? I asked for vouch copy wich i can vouch the product and i made a scam report because it's includes public methods. Now tell me how that is leeching/scamming?

you want to leak my files kid. Includes public some methods but not all so you want leak my private files!
You lied to cracked.to peoples ( Screenshots included to my report ) and now wanna shit on me? if i can touch you i will piss on your face kid and you never be normal guy.Prisoner life cock.

Sorry for posting here but,

he only wants to leak your shitty files when https://cracked.to/Thread-Scam-report-against-ZyL3 has been checked by staff. he is not scamming you, you gave him a vouch copy and he shared that it is based on public methods.
and leaking if he wins the scam report he made is completely normal  ?? where is the scam here
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
Closed.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]