(This post was last modified: 20 March, 2020 - 10:54 PM by bobhauk.)
Hello,

I need a designer to create two graphics for me. They are all the same graphics, one should be normal size, the second one should be optimized for Instagram - Story.

What should be on it, I would like that this is an offer overview. Headline Tracky.H2 Shop: Then Spotify Logo, next to it normal price (9,99€/month), next to it my price for 5 months (10€) next to it 12 months (20€) and the same with DAZN Logo. Underneath the same with Disney+ Logo underneath, next to it normal price (6,99€/month), next to it my price for 5 months (5€) next to it 12 months (10€).

Under the whole thing, contact by mail and Paypal account.

I could also do this myself, the logo, but I want it to look professional. Therefore the request. It is important to me that the layout is made so that if more services are added, they can be added easily and for little money.
If someone has desire on the Shop Grafik Flyer offer, please announce :)

It should not become a homepage! It shall only be a flyer with offers. That people see this on Instagram and then contact me by mail and buy. So a picture, as advertising!

It should not become a homepage! It shall only be a flyer with offers. That people see this on Instagram and then contact me by mail and buy. So a picture, as advertising!