Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SELLING VERIFIED ACCOUNTS| CoinPayments | PAXFUL | BINANCE | ...

by amandakyc - 20 April, 2023 - 11:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (amandakyc) - Unhide
amandakyc  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 November, 2023 - 01:25 PM by amandakyc. Edited 3 times in total.)
Greetings to all,  I want to introduce you to the services of our KYC service:
  • Sales of ready-made verified accounts. A large number in stock, as well as any volume on order
  • Various drops from different parts of the world
  • Responsive service , manager touch 24/7
  • We give guarantees for our work (below)
 After receiving your order from us, ALWAYS CHANGE your security data (passwords for mail, account) After that, make a test exit from the account and enter it using NEW DATA to make sure that the data has really been changed and you have FULL ACCESS to the account

The time to check the account is 24 hours. In case the account goes to the block WITHOUT YOUR ACTIONS INSIDE THE ACCOUNT during this period, a replacement or a refund is carried out.
If the drop restored access to the account within 3 days after shipment or there was any problem within the warranty period and the reason is NOT THE CONSEQUENCE of your actions, then we provide a full or partial refund or replacement of the account. AFTER the expiration of the warranty period - claims are not accepted! 

Additional verification is still possible for an additional fee and is discussed individually, depending on the situation.
We strongly recommend not to store money on drop accounts (use the account quickly, start-withdraw, ideally at night!)
The company is not responsible for the safety of funds, but by following ALL THESE RECOMMENDATIONS, THE RISKS OF LOSSING FUNDS ARE MINIMUM.
Take care of your funds and increase them!

Right now we have the following accounts in stock:

wise EU/UA
BinanceEU/UA
Bybit
Paytend
Huobi
ZEN
TransferGo
Kucoin
Bunq
Wirex
Monese on nox
CakeDefi
BITSA
BlackCatCard
Coinbase
Nebeus
Icard
Ducascopy
OKX and many more.

In our service you can buy KYC Verification , as well as ready-made verified/identified accounts perfect money, payeer, advcash, coinpayments, Revolut, N26, Bunq, Wirex, Skrill EURO, Kraken,, monese, Fidor, webmoney (e-num), neteller, skrill, paxum, capitalist, epay, payoneer, paysera, wirex, stripe, WestStein, Bitnovo, icard, Weststeincard, Dipocket, Monese, Wagecan, Monaco, POLI, CryptoPay, Bitpay, Paysend, Findo, alipay, Neat, glob-coin, dipocket, Bitnovo, UKASH, NORDEA, TRUSTPAY, paysend, wise, blockchain, CoinDeal, BITSTAMP, Bittrex, exmo, Bitpanda, Coingate, HUOBI, Poloniex, Binance, UPhold, okex, okcoin,liquid, Cex.io, Changelly, COINBASE, Kucoin, KuCoin, AdvCash, Payer, PerfectMoney, Blockchain, Paxum, Capitalist, Paycera, , Payoneer, Wipey, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney Certificate, Zadarma, Revolut, Bunk, Bung, Paycera EUR, Strip, N26, Wirex, Vestein, Bitnovo, Aicard, Coinpayments, Bitpanda, Bitpay, Weststeincard, Deepoket, Monisi, Monese, Monese, Uphold, Cryptopay, Bitpay, Paysend, Findo, Alipay, Bankyu, Weiss, Weisz, Kraken, Paxful, Bitstamp, Bitexbook, Huobi, Eksmo, Binance, Coinbas, Kukoin, Okex

Ready for cooperation, we will be glad to regular customers
We work on prepayment or through any well-known guarantor 
For purchase and additional questions, write to telegram @Amanda_kyc 

Some scammers pretend to be me and use my name. Please check my Telegram username again:  https://t.me/Amanda_kyc
 and I have only one Telegram channel:  https://t.me/verified_accounts_amandakyc

Your gratitude:
Leave a review about the service on this resource and get a 2% discount on your next purchase.
This post is by a banned member (ConFeD) - Unhide
ConFeD  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
glws!
[Image: with-balance-1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (amandakyc) - Unhide
amandakyc  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service