Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SQL Injection guide. Avoid detection, bypass defences

by Kushd - 27 November, 2019 - 08:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (gtchd) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (llamp) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kushd) - Unhide
Kushd  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2019 - 01:53 AM by Kushd.)
(30 November, 2019 - 01:20 PM)Money- Wrote: Show More
Lol now at first I thought you are going to spend your time writing a guide with your own personal experience. Turns out its a leech from another site lmao.

It's a site with many guides. If you weren't too retarded to understand what is wrote on that site you wouldn't need a guide wrote in laymens terms. Grow a brain\

Also its a resource that isn't locked behind a post or pay wall, would hardly call it leeching.

But let me guess you think you are "HQ". Laughable child

This post is by a banned member (Money-) - Unhide
Money-  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2019 - 08:51 AM by Money-.)
(01 December, 2019 - 01:52 AM)PeqlKush Wrote: Show More
Lol now at first I thought you are going to spend your time writing a guide with your own personal experience. Turns out its a leech from another site lmao.

It's a site with many guides. If you weren't too retarded to understand what is wrote on that site you wouldn't need a guide wrote in laymens terms. Grow a brain\

Also its a resource that isn't locked behind a post or pay wall, would hardly call it leeching.

Hmmm I am not saying I need a guide.
I was expecting to learn something new from either someone that will write their own SQLI payloads and techniques from experience aka having also a web development background to further understand the infrastructure and further modify/craft their own exploits to adapt to certain situations and SQLI vulnerabilities.

I din't said I was HQ. I just joined recently and I bought an upgrade so I can sell my services here in the future.
I din't even contribute anything yet and I will contribute in the future. I really do not ever said I was HQ lol.

I think you just take this too personally my friend along with your temper.
Maybe next time I should construct my sentences in a good manner that doesn't appear to be insulting.

I have no desire to give you the red apple either just as you did with a neutral as I assume you got triggered and mad lol.
I hope we are cool and deal this as civilized kids/adults and not some kids/adults that only feels good by giving negs on a forum profile or having gang rep lol.
This post is by a banned member (Kushd) - Unhide
Kushd  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service

(01 December, 2019 - 08:41 AM)Money- Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2019 - 01:52 AM)PeqlKush Wrote: Show More

Hmmm I am not saying I need a guide.
I was expecting to learn something new from either someone that will write their own SQLI payloads and techniques from experience aka having also a web development background to further understand the infrastructure and further modify/craft their own exploits to adapt to certain situations and SQLI vulnerabilities.

I din't said I was HQ. I just joined recently and I bought an upgrade so I can sell my services here in the future.
I din't even contribute anything yet and I will contribute in the future. I really do not ever said I was HQ lol.

I think you just take this too personally my friend along with your temper.
Maybe next time I should construct my sentences in a good manner that doesn't appear to be insulting.

I have no desire to give you the red apple either just as you did with a neutral as I assume you got triggered and mad lol.
I hope we are cool and deal this as civilized kids/adults and not some kids/adults that only feels good by giving negs on a forum profile or having gang rep lol.

That's fair dude, I read that message at the wrong time and make a lot of assumptions about you based off what was a very short message.
This resource was for people already learning SQL injection and other types of hacking, the website I linked is full of tutorials explaining many tools and their purpose aswell as multiple attacks (a great place for beginners to start learning)

After your lengthy reply we are definitely cool I misjudged you entirely I'm fully aware I have a bad temper at times so I'd like to apologise for that.
The content you are looking for, you may not be able to find so easily as anyone giving that information would also be incriminating themselves in some regard

Mad respect for your reply though will be changing that rep to a positive

This post is by a banned member (drice) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MikaleNecros) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (bigafi) - Unhide
bigafi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Share those contents! I love it ..