Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

#1 THE REFUNDING CARTEL | OLDEST ACTIVE REFUNDING SERVICE ON CRACKED | WE'RE BACK

by Zoom - 06 August, 2018 - 06:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zoom) - Unhide
Zoom  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2023 - 09:45 PM by Zoom. Edited 14 times in total.)

Welcome to our esteemed refunding service, where experience and trust meet excellence. We are proud to have served our customers for over 6 years, earning an impressive 1500+ vouches and achieving an incredibly high success rate on a global scale.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each store we offer boasts high refund limits, and our cutting-edge methods and strategies ensure a smooth and guaranteed refund process. Furthermore, unlike many other refunders, we are fluent in English, ensuring clear and efficient communication throughout the process.
If you have any concerns or inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority.
We gladly extend a warm welcome to what is undoubtedly the #1 refunding service on the internet.
In other words, you've found the oldest and most active refunding service on Cracked[Image: smile.png]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               Discord(click)                                                       Telegram(click)        

Telegram server:
https://t.me/refundingcartel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ignore the stores/limits in the thread design as they update frequently. DM me for store list/limit for a certain store).
(This is the first refunding thread ever created on cto) [Image: pepeokay.png]

[Image: LJ8VHhB.gif] [Image: kZuhGcc.gif] [Image: C7rROMP.gif] [Image: ZQetaCY.gif] [Image: RE8OMul.png] [Image: d8Zq2Jg.png]
[Image: 9HDDg3E.gif]

Hi
This post is by a banned member (Shubhamn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LoroPiana) - Unhide
LoroPiana  
Trial Moderator
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Your prices look very promising. Good luck with selling!
https://cracked.io/Thread-Selling-signat...s--1384042

TOP - 150$
MID - 130$
BOT - 110$

Prices include VAT and are per month.
Zoom  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Bump Kappa
Zoom  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Bik ass bump, for more proof of vouches hit me up on discord.
I am yet to fail a Apple Refund so if you're in the US/CA and want a free macbook let me know :]
Amazon.com limit has been raised to $2500.
This post is by a banned member (palmahs) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (prokaka) - Unhide
prokaka  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2018 - 02:27 PM by prokaka.)
Can you refund old amazon orders into amazon coins or something like that?
if so please tell me.

just saw u asked to ask questions in discord, will pm there. thanks mate.

[Image: 28e0cbae4e253797d4c810a750f07f47.gif]

Dont leech unless you wanna get reported  Fiesta kek
Zoom  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I will be away till sometime in october, I'm dealing with some irl stuff atm. Sorry for not answering any discord things atm.