Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Againist @Kazkel

by Royhal - 26 June, 2020 - 01:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (Royhal) - Unhide
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Leak-PYTHON-SO...-NCHO-LEAK and https://cracked.to/Thread-Sellix-Nitrofy...IVING-2-VC 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: He leak and sold a copy of my tool. (He only modified the name of the console.
Screenshots of Communication: All proof was sent to @Darkness to their DMs.
Additional Information: His thread of the leak was seen by 324 people at the moment. For which only 21 people commented on the thread. The program also sold to 5 people. If you pay me the damages caused ($5 / Copy) it was $130 USD of damages caused.
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: bc1qz8pnkm9569njhp0n0l2t9n6pmw6xjxvr5d69jp
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Kazkel respond within 24hrs
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Kazkel) - Unhide
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Wait, first you are saying that you were not the owner of the tool. However you published the post. Besides that, first you say "It is not my tool" and then you say that you bought it from a Developer. Your words don't make sense.

Your GIFs don't make any sense. What do they have to do with a problem you made selling and leaking my source code?

If nacho did that to you. Why do you keep opening businesses with the name "Wist" like him? Nothing you say makes sense.

Kazkel Signature.
[Image: Q7YU9cJ.png]

Nacho:
[Image: DKhsU4U.png]

Also. If that happened, why didn't you open a scam report?

Stop making excuses and please pay for the damages caused.
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 June, 2020 - 10:30 AM by Royhal.)
Answering your sentence "Darkness just ignores me", since when do scam reports open by DMs? Just as this scam report was done and he replied, he answered all scam reports. Well, then @ncho would have to pay me $30 and @Kazkel $100 for the damage caused.

Ncho for selling the same program as me, and you for leaking the source code.

My addy is in the thread. Let me know when you make the payment

Am I correct @Darkness?

Let's forget about nacho. That nacho was something I saw a few days ago (not only $30 USD). Kazkel, you must pay me $100 for the damage caused. Opening a new scam report against nacho rn... (with proofs) Kazkel lmk when you send the money

@Darkness I Look you saw my scam report to ncho, can you update this one? Thank you.
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 June, 2020 - 11:01 PM by Royhal.)
So what you did was buy an exact copy of my program and leak saying "ncho leak" while you sold the tool with ncho, is that allowed Darkness? Sell ​​the exact copy of a tool. And then they leak the source code and they don't pay me for any damages caused using the "I bought the source code" justification. That is not a justification, because in fact Kazkel had access to our snipers before he sold his.

@Darkness please update....