Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Againist @Kazkel

by Royhal - 26 June, 2020 - 01:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kazkel) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Royhal) - Unhide
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
So if you sell a program, could you try to decipher the obfuscation, and give it a name that says the same thing as what my program is called and sell it? saying " i buy the source code" it doesn't make any sense. You have not shown any proof that you have bought it, besides that Why did you buy a source code similar 100% to mine? My sales have dropped quite a bit, and I've lost a lot of money. And you are responsible for that. That should also be understood by Darkness, which is why you should pay me as it would cause my sales to drop.
In addition to that you bought a source code 100% similar to mine from the first to the last line.
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 June, 2020 - 01:49 PM by Royhal.)
Do not stop having sales for what you are saying, just start a seller (you) of the same sniper as mine and much cheaper than mine. That is the reason why you have been losing sales.It is also the reason why you should pay the damages.

I already showed you proofs and I showed you everything I have on this topic, could you update the thread? @Darkness.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Kazkel You are not allowed to leak anything(tools/source codes etc) that is being sold in cracked.to. You have 24hrs to pay for the damages you've done.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
@Darkness