Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Agains @Ncho

by Royhal - 29 June, 2020 - 09:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (Royhal) - Unhide
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 June, 2020 - 09:21 AM by Royhal.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/ncho
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-50-OFF...-FOR-TODAY
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $120 USD
Screenshots of Communication: He is selling the same source code that Kazkel leaked (the same that I sell) You can see here the scam report: https://cracked.to/Thread-Scam-Report-Againist-Kazkel  @Darkness I already sent you the previous proofs of my code and Nitrofy's code, my sales thread and everything else. I guess that's more than enough.
Additional Information: Why $120? I have entered their discord server and today they have 24 buyers. (he sells $5/nitro sniper)

[Image: 4w2SNug.png]

[Image: S6QxrG6.png]

[Image: aXhyXVy.png]

[Image: qjUB6L4.png]

[Image: sS2xn0H.png]
[Image: 5k53pOP.png]

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: bc1qj9e3qqql3plueflwmtzhqpq6fcnrhykqmpaeku
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ncho respond within 24hrs
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (ncho) - Unhide
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Who bought the program then? Because Kazkel said that he had bought it. Apparently they are both lying.

If you think I'm akimor and you still don't know how cracked.to works, you can open a scam report here: https://cracked.to/Forum-Deal-disputes
Also staff can see my ip logins, I do not have an alt previously created in this forum.

By the way, a question. Why did you make a sniper just like mine? Because you tried hard even putting "Privnote and Pastebin sniper" when the first and only sniper that I have seen with that function is mine ... And then you come to sell it at a much cheaper price than mine. And worse, you tell people that your program claims in just 0.03 seconds when Python is the slowest programming language lol, it would be incredible if it were at least 0.10, but I doubt it will ...

Because it is an exact copy of my code, you have to pay for the damage caused...
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Well, why aren't they partners anymore?

By the way, you were selling the exact copy of my sniper, for which you have to pay for damage caused.
Royhal  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 June, 2020 - 01:51 PM by Royhal.)
If the Sniper is public, why do you sell it? It is prohibited to sell public things within the forum. The only thing that looks alike is the GUI.

@Darkness, please update this

I already showed you proofs and I showed you everything I have on this topic, could you update the thread? @Darkness.