Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against CrackerRolex

by PlugzKitchen - 16 February, 2024 - 08:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (PlugzKitchen) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 February, 2024 - 08:22 AM by PlugzKitchen.)
Scammers Profile Link:
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-SELLIN...I-SERVICES
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 300
Screenshots of Communication: staff can dm me on tele ill anydesk our chat as its long
Additional Information: So basically i paid for a week worth of his service to run on 3 configs. It wasnt working it would get around 1k checks then stop/many retries. After us going back and forth of him saying its my end, he decided to refund me. After a week or so he said his akamai was now fixed and working so the price is going up. I buy the akamai and this shit doesnt work it gives so many retries after i run 1k lines. Took 5gb from 3k checked lines aswell. after he kept saying it was my end he sent me a updated config saying all the issues was fixed. This config (1 out of the 3) finally was working, somehow he still believes it wasnt working in the first place because of me lol. The real issue was with groupon uk config. Im still getting many retries after 1k checks and i specifically bought the akamai for these 3 configs. If its not gonna work on groupon i dont want it as its not worthy. I asked for a refund 2 hours after which was denied because i didnt originally buy the groupon config from him... baring in mind i sent him the config to test if his akamai works before i paid for his service.
Sum everything up hes got a shit service and lacks responsibility. I paid $300 for the akamai service, wasted like $50 on proxies and $160 in configs.
LTC address for a refund: LXGmG4jSJiqcmuV1m5QHgM6K5fthRfZXFw

my tele https://t.me/plugsKitchen

also to add to this i tested his key few days before second purchase and it worked fine but now it doesnt work
This post is by a banned member (CrackerRolex) - Unhide
Threads
Problem with your TLS. Drop d config here let everyone test, refund scammer
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 February, 2024 - 09:43 AM)CrackerRolex Wrote: Show More
Problem with your TLS. Drop d config here let everyone test, refund scammer

how can i be a refund scammer if i reported problems straight away. ive lost money dumbass. Im not dropping anything ive paid for...
Its nothing to do with tls you said that so many times then admitted it was your akamai before. You said the same about the superdrug config and you just fixed the issue with that config. Its all your end not mine
Threads
Before buying api You took 2 hours Free Test and i gave groupon.uk config for free to  test the Api. and you claimed its working good.
Now you claiming my api not work. Dont try fool me. Lets wait for cracked.io team.
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 February, 2024 - 10:25 AM)CrackerRolex Wrote: Show More
Before buying api You took 2 hours Free Test and i gave groupon.uk config for free to  test the Api. and you claimed its working good.
Now you claiming my api not work. Dont try fool me. Lets wait for cracked.io team.

exactly so if its not working now, its clearly a issue on your end not mine. On top of that this was like a week ago
Threads
where my api not working ? superdrug, perfume shop, or groupon?
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 February, 2024 - 11:18 AM)CrackerRolex Wrote: Show More
where my api not working ? superdrug, perfume shop, or groupon?

bro it wasnt working the first time i bought it and you literally said you fixed it which is why the price went up from 300 to 400. Idk why you keep blaming my end. Superdrug wasnt working and u said it was me. You then fixed the config and still said it was my fault as to why it wasnt working [Image: who.png]

him sending the fixed config: https://prnt.sc/-XkzaVSDcWaa
after fixing he still claimed its my fault lool: https://prnt.sc/djFPCQFn9o1K
Threads
hey kid i just mentioned  proxy and TLS issue.  stop asking refund there is no refund policy after Testing 2 Hours akamai Api.
Buy latest TLS