Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @Escalade

by maxi4441 - 08 March, 2021 - 07:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (maxi4441) - Unhide
maxi4441  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 March, 2021 - 07:53 PM by maxi4441.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Escalade
Sales Thread: He deleted it, His reasoning was that he stopped selling miners but bumped his xmr one less than 15 hours ago.
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $150
Screenshots of Communication:  https://imgur.com/a/SrZYAOq Multiple photos in it
Additional Information: 
I purchased the miner for $150 USD via dm's because I don't trust myself with automated BTC transactions, the process of buying it was fine. He supplied me with an "HQ" ebook which was just public methods and filler text to make it seem longer. It then took almost a week to receive it which was kind of aggravating. The part which confused me was, his crypter didn't reply within a week so he said he'd do it himself. Why do you decide to crypt it yourself now? He didn't deliver the day he said he'd crypt it but the next day after I said something to him which led me to believe it wasn't even crypted, considering my av blocked it. (Supposedly FUD). Our conversation continued UNTIL I asked him to test for me. (Of course no response). I figured I'd just spread it since I couldn't really do anything about it. After a while I realized that it didn't actually work because I knew people actually ran it. I previously cleared out my friends list on dc and since I don't mark down every thread I look at, his thread got buried under the hundreds of miner threads. I then found his discord again while looking for someone else's and asked for a refund. He tells me I can't get a refund because I already got the ebook (which is completely worthless). He also says he delivered it a month ago but it was only ~17 days ago.

Crypto address for a refund: 385GkBbegtZNMLSnmGXLFvxvzkfqYJbH6i
PepeMusic
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Escalade reply within 24h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Escalade) - Unhide
maxi4441  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 March, 2021 - 01:19 AM by maxi4441.)
(09 March, 2021 - 12:41 AM)Escalade Wrote: Show More
Sir, I delivered what you bought. 
I also told you, that you can transfer from ETH to XMR if it suits your needs better. 
As stated, ETH mining works only on HQ Installs, so that's maybe why your miner did not have any success.
About the crypt, file was FUD when I gave it to you, you didn't write me to make it FUD again. 
I get 30+ messages a day + I got work on top, so you could just doubletext me on any other day.
My part of the deal was delivered, you got the .exe + pdf you bought. So I did not scam you.
Refund is not applicable since I sent you the files, and you always could've wrote me that it didn't work or that it's not FUD anymore, since I offer recrypts.

Edit: I will test the file now myself, if it works fine, if it doesn't I will send you a working replacement. This we could've done 3 Weeks earlier, I was never gone.

Yes, as stated when we were talking after I messaged you about the refund, I was never told about that earlier.
So the file was FUD when you gave it to me yet my av stopped it, I assumed it was on my end since I didn't think I'd get a non fud file when you said it was crypted.
If you can't handle your customers because of work, maybe considering stop putting yourself into these situations.
The files you sent me: the pdf and a non working .exe, not to mention the pdf which you so highly value is just public saturated methods.

I assumed since I just got it, the file was fud and my av was messed up. You also never told me it only works on HQ installs.
The guide says "Put clickbaity titles for hacks, GTA, Fortnite". So you're telling me the 7 year olds downloading this "hack" will have HQ graphics cards?, maybe update your methods from 2017.
PepeMusic
maxi4441  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 March, 2021 - 01:26 AM)Escalade Wrote: Show More
[Image: c61ccf81fe3ca1dd6c67e5f2b0f0df3f.png]

working on 1080ti

https://ethermine.org/miners/c1c8F61e7DE.../dashboard

As I said, if you want the XMR one that's easier for spreading you can go for it. Otherwhise nothing I can do for you.

(09 March, 2021 - 01:19 AM)Kom3t Wrote: Show More
(09 March, 2021 - 12:41 AM)Escalade Wrote: Show More
Sir, I delivered what you bought. 
I also told you, that you can transfer from ETH to XMR if it suits your needs better. 
As stated, ETH mining works only on HQ Installs, so that's maybe why your miner did not have any success.
About the crypt, file was FUD when I gave it to you, you didn't write me to make it FUD again. 
I get 30+ messages a day + I got work on top, so you could just doubletext me on any other day.
My part of the deal was delivered, you got the .exe + pdf you bought. So I did not scam you.
Refund is not applicable since I sent you the files, and you always could've wrote me that it didn't work or that it's not FUD anymore, since I offer recrypts.

Edit: I will test the file now myself, if it works fine, if it doesn't I will send you a working replacement. This we could've done 3 Weeks earlier, I was never gone.

Yes, as stated when we were talking after I messaged you about the refund, I was never told about that earlier.
So the file was FUD when you gave it to me yet my av stopped it, I assumed it was on my end since I didn't think I'd get a non fud file when you said it was crypted.
If you can't handle your customers because of work, maybe considering stop putting yourself into these situations.
The files you sent me: the pdf and a non working .exe, not to mention the pdf which you so highly value is just public saturated methods.

I assumed since I just got it, the file was fud and my av was messed up. You also never told me it only works on HQ installs.
The guide says "Put clickbaity titles for hacks, GTA, Fortnite". So you're telling me the 7 year olds downloading this "hack" will have HQ graphics cards?, maybe update your methods from 2017.

I also made an update to the spreading methods, but seems like you didnt get it. If you want them I can send them over including XMR miner with 50 Installs included. That's all I can do for you.

Sure, I'll accept the substitute.
PepeMusic