Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @Europe | €15

by Danger - 07 January, 2020 - 01:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Europe
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%AD%90%EF%B8%8F%E2%9C%85BLACKHAT-EARNINGS-THE-BEST-BLACKHAT-MONETIZING-METHODS-EVER-MAKE-THOUSANDS
Amount of Item Scammed: €15
Screenshots of Communication: Bought through shoppy, but he does not even reply: 
https://i.imgur.com/GJ6weOv.png
Additional Information:

So i've bought this method December, 29, 2019, by purchasing it you will be getting a total of 3 (shitty) methods, i'll be explaining a review for each method below.

The First Method
You get a fully shitty method in this case, he would tell you to buy some phone accessories for $3 to $5 with your own money in a chinnese website and then after several days after it is shipped, he tells you to contact them and ask for a refund and he tells you to make some videos and send them to the support, which he did not even explain what kind of video, and even if he explains that after i've made this review, how we are going to make a video without having the current product? After that, he tells you after you refunded, keep the product for yourself if you want, or sell it on eBay, like what the fuck is this shit, why would you even risk yourself for $3 by sending them your own address and paying your own money.
After all, the #1 method is: Risky as hell, You have to use your own address, You have to pay your own money, You have to sell it on eBay (which requires CC), You have to be +18 (so you can use a CC).

Everyone that has ever dealt on cracked.to knows the refund method, like it is common sense, you buy somewhere, and you refund it, thats it, he is literally providing that in his ebook, and in the first plavce, he claims that you will make thousands each month, but do you really think you can make thousands each month by purchasing $3 items in chinese sites, waiting a week for it to get shipped, then refunding? Well, you already know the answer.
[Image: 6WdtHJi.png]

The Second Method
You get a even shittier method in this case, he would tell you to buy shit on ebay, with your OWN email, and then he would tell you a shitty way to ask for a refund which i bet, does not even work, it is too shitty and he explained that entire way with less than 15 words. This method is basically almost the same to the first one, so even shittier.
After all, the #2 method is: Risky, You have to pay with your own money, You will have to contact sellers and ask for refunds.

Okay, so this is pretty similar to the first one, but in here, what you are going to do, you are going to buy in ebay digital shit, and then ask them to refund you, he explained the refunding way in 15 words, and im quite sure it does not even work in the first place. As i said, refunding is literally fully public shit, and in the first place, he did not even mention in his thread that he is going to provide you 2/3 methods which you'll have to do refunding.

You will need to buy in eBay and other chinese sites, which require you to have CC, and to own a CC you need to be at least 18y/o so you can spend your money, which is completly the opposite that he has said in his thread:

Show ContentSpoiler:

The Third Method (Which i've been working on for 8 days straight)
Okay, i have to say that he is sharing a SCAMMING method!!! Be Aware!!!
You would get an explaining from the seller, telling you to get a VPN, and make like 20 youtube channels, create a phishing website and make a video and share it on youtube so you can make kids fall for it, like what the hell, in the first place, who the hell would fall for that? like literally, he would tell you, do this, do this, do this and boom, you will be scamming peoples, then he would teach you to grow your youtube channel by paying your own money!!! Anyways, i've given this shit a try, i've made a website like he explained, made like 20 youtube channes, posted the videos, and what the hell, i did not even get any views, how the hell he thinks you will make kids fall for it, your chance of getting killed by ants is higher than that.
After all, the #3 method is: Tells you to scam peoples, Tells you to make 20 youtube channels, tells you to make a website, tells you to pay with your own money to get views.

Okay, so i did now know someone is allowed to sell a method that tells the customers to scam peoples in YouTube by sharing 20 to 30 videos a day, and making up fake proofs, and making you pay your own money to grow your channel. Also he has mentioned in his thread that this does not have to do with scamming, which is not true:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Also, he mentioned that you dont have to CHAT or CONTACT with peoples, which is not true, as he mentioned in his ebook that you will have to refund by contacting the seller
Show ContentSpoiler:

He also said that you dont have to sell in e bay, which is not true, because he already said in the ebook that you will have to sell in ebay the product you have refunded so you can get the money.
Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:

What i want is a refund, and stop this guy from selling this scam method, you will barely make $5 a month (by risking yourself, by sharing your address, risking yourself like hell alot without any protection).

There are a lot of broke guys in cracked.to, they barely have any money to live, and they trust their last money to these type of guys, and can you just tell me, how the hell are you going to even earn your money back that you wasted in this ebook?

I want a refund!
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (Europe) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Why would someone need screenshots of your money, when it is obvious on your own ebook.
Also you've already asked me for the bitcoin address in Discord and i've sent it, but yea anyways.

1HbxuL7Z9x5rLdHGPpLAUzN8XRiyd8gmD
GGWP
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(07 January, 2020 - 06:11 PM)Europe Wrote: Show More
(07 January, 2020 - 06:09 PM)Danger Wrote: Show More

These methods are working and because you purchased this ebook, i can show you proof of that i make money with these methods daily. You didn't even ask for support / help.

And sending refund…

I think you would need to read the thread, and understand what you included in your own ebook.
Waiting for the refund...
GGWP
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(07 January, 2020 - 06:17 PM)Europe Wrote: Show More
Reply to my discord message. And more info: you dont need to be 18+ to have debit card, in most of the countries you can get it even if you are 11 years old but it will be connected to special bank account.

You dont have to tell me to reply to your discord message, when we are already talking there at this moment. Yea yea, its bullshit to be honest, 11 years old and owning a debit card? There's no way, and assume that is right, do you think eBay would accept a payment from a debit card of a 11 year old kid? Every human got a brain, but i'd like if you would use it a bit more, thank you.

And i thought you did not like to argue? Or is that only an excuse to refund me?
GGWP