Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @Gappy $45

by RazAlGhul - 13 August, 2020 - 11:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (RazAlGhul) - Unhide
RazAlGhul  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Gappy
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%AD%90OLDES...-Documents
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $45
If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: 384EJADsGqnY9WPh1VEL1LKT6aTzSErKdT

Communication: https://i.imgur.com/Jgb3sa5.jpg

Bought his Paypal stealth for $45. He delivered account within 30 mins, so far so good. I attached the account to a brand new autoshop. I received a $10 payment, and literally 5 seconds after the account is limited. 
The account literally died with one payment... seller tries to say it is all my fault and refused to give a refund or replacement.
This post is by a banned member (Gappy) - Unhide
Gappy  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
To make it easy for the staff and people who are not very familiar with PayPal:

Stated in my sales thread is that I only sell accounts to people on the understanding that they know how to run these accounts. Clearly OP didn't know as selling stuff against PayPal TOS is very risky especially if you sell stuff that PayPal has in their blacklist like Playstation related stuff (which OP is selling) and Fortnite and all those big names related stuff. Pretty much anyone who is selling those have experienced getting their PayPal account getting banned very fast if not instantly.

Secondly the limitation that happened was due to the 1 transaction he did and they asked proof of fulfillment of that transactions, which means PayPal wants to know what the payment was for (at this point they already know as their bot flagged this transaction as high risk (mainly due to the item name which is related to a game copyrighted by a company or Playstation network) and forwarded it to their risk team to manual review it as well as asking proof of what it is)
The result is a permanent ban if you do send in proof of it as you sold something against PayPal TOS.

This is how PayPal system works and why many autoshops who sells certain items get their PayPal limited very fast if not instantly.

And last but not least, OP agreed on my TOS before delivery of the account that I am in not way responsible for what happens to the account after delivery of the account.
Simply because I don't know and don't want to know what they do with the account, many people do shady stuff with it or abuse it or do stuff against PayPal TOS with it and I don't want to have any involvement with it.
You can't hold the seller accountable for the actions the buyer of the account does with it.

[Image: acd2c07883947520cbdb017f4bf132b9.png]
ALWAYS confirm on site to verify you are really talking to me!
I will always confirm!

Telegram: GappyXYZ
Discord: GappyXYZ
Discord ID: 591291991833444374

I
DO NOT have Nitro on Discord!
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
This isnt gappy fault that you do not know how paypal stealth works, the first ever transaction you did was a auto buy transaction of illegal stuff on a personal paypal account, next time, age the account with personal transactions, put a real stealth bank on it, and if you want to do autobuy stuff then buy a business paypal account too.

P.S what you are selling will always get pp limited.

Closed as you are not eligible for a refund or replacement as it was limited by your own expertise.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]