Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @Her | $180 | Please ban this faggot

by Falastin - 01 July, 2020 - 04:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Moose2020 As her showed you on discord last night, you got it running with 200cpm+ again. What happened all of a sudden?
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 July, 2020 - 11:07 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Moose2020 As her showed you on discord last night, you got it running with 200cpm+ again. What happened all of a sudden?

What happened is:

He got hits on screenshare and I gave him ways to use them, yet he got extremely impatient and started blaming me for him not being able to cashout the accounts and is going back to the "5 cpm" argument when he is the one rate limiting the auth tokens and making me make him more so he doesn't cry in my DM's.

Close this scam report, at this point he is changing numbers and lying more.
This post is by a banned member (Falastin) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 July, 2020 - 12:08 AM)Moose2020 Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 11:07 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More

Here is what happened sir, the config reaches 400 CPM ONLY on the first 400 checks, after that it slowly decreases until we have 800 checks total, then the config completely dies.

Had we extended the call you could see how shit it was. Also the seller failed to mention that I had to rotate the auth token every 800 checks? If he had said that before I bought I wouldn't have bought.

If you think im trying to SE a config @Her ur mistaken, this config is straight dogshit and not worth my time to rotate the token every 800 requests, on top of that its like 20 cpm on average. Not worth $150 

@Darkness I hope u can see my end and how its not profitable thanks, and good days  [Image: Amusing.png]

This is not true as it doesn't "die" and it doesn't only check 400 checks, all of this has been proven.
I never "failed to mention" that as I told Darkness how these tokens work.
And yes, you are trying to. Stop with your bullshit, thanks.
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 July, 2020 - 12:35 AM)Moose2020 Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 12:21 AM)Her Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 12:08 AM)Moose2020 Wrote: Show More
Here is what happened sir, the config reaches 400 CPM ONLY on the first 400 checks, after that it slowly decreases until we have 800 checks total, then the config completely dies.

Had we extended the call you could see how shit it was. Also the seller failed to mention that I had to rotate the auth token every 800 checks? If he had said that before I bought I wouldn't have bought.

If you think im trying to SE a config @Her ur mistaken, this config is straight dogshit and not worth my time to rotate the token every 800 requests, on top of that its like 20 cpm on average. Not worth $150 

@Darkness I hope u can see my end and how its not profitable thanks, and good days  [Image: Amusing.png]

This is not true as it doesn't "die" and it doesn't only check 400 checks, all of this has been proven.
I never "failed to mention" that as I told Darkness how these tokens work.
And yes, you are trying to. Stop with your bullshit, thanks.

Yea I can show proof of it dying after 800 checks, as I said before you never mentioned I had to rotate the auth token every 800 checks? Nobody gonna pay $150 to do that shit

Yea I can show proof your full of shit too, as I mentioned I had to do it for you too, so you did NO work so you don't even know how the method works.
I have DM'ed @Darkness proof it doesn't too. Stop fucking lying
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 July, 2020 - 12:40 AM)Moose2020 Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 12:37 AM)Her Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 12:35 AM)Moose2020 Wrote: Show More
Yea I can show proof of it dying after 800 checks, as I said before you never mentioned I had to rotate the auth token every 800 checks? Nobody gonna pay $150 to do that shit

Yea I can show proof your full of shit too, as I mentioned I had to do it for you too, so you did NO work so you don't even know how the method works.
I have DM'ed @Darkness proof it doesn't too. Stop fucking lying

?? You didnt  tell me about method before I buy lalalalalala??
??You dont fucking tell me its all bs config and method lalalalala??
??I will win scam report since u failed to tell me beforehand lalalalaa??

The method is not the main thing that comes with the config as it is NOT necessary to use and only improves CPM rather then make the config work. You are clearly lying more.