Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @Merged

by iDevNet - 15 August, 2019 - 11:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (iDevNet) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Sarcrose) - Unhide
Sarcrose  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 August, 2019 - 11:54 AM by Sarcrose.)
first of all you lost nothing in this scam report,which means i didnt scam you lol and if you want to make a report ask the "Owner" of the method.Im pretty sure you never contacted the owner about getting the permission to recieve the method also i never contacted you and traded your method for one of yours lol and actually you never sent me your method so this is like i got scammed xd and i also did this trade as the owner is a friend of mine and i knew he would be not much angry and the owner of the method is always looking to make big money.

edit - yea its my mistake that i didnt leave a vouch but before u got banned i did ask for the method to write a vouch and you declined.

Sarcrose  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 August, 2019 - 12:08 PM by Sarcrose.)
(15 August, 2019 - 12:00 PM)iDevNet Wrote: Show More
(15 August, 2019 - 11:53 AM)Merged Wrote: Show More
first of all you lost nothing in this scam report,which means i didnt scam you lol and if you want to make a report ask the "Owner" of the method.Im pretty sure you never contacted the owner about getting the permission to recieve the method also i never contacted you and traded your method for one of yours lol and actually you never sent me your method so this is like i got scammed xd and i also did this trade as the owner is a friend of mine and i knew he would be not much angry and the owner of the method is always looking to make big money.

edit - yea its my mistake that i didnt leave a vouch but before u got banned i did ask for the method to write a vouch and you declined.

I got told to open it by the staff, can't really see your point here: https://cracked.to/Thread-COMMUNITY-ALER...UCHING-ETC

So,  after months of getting my method, not leaving a review and instantly asking me for vouch copies after I posted a new one, why should I send it? Just because you lost it and wanted it to make trades? Oh, and after I gave 2 more vouches that indeed left a review so my method wouldn't stay unvouched? Why did you delete your post then? Could've just write the review the same day lol
im not @nopeazu posting methods after getting them, as a reviewer i must see it work or do something after i got your method i reseted my pc due to btc stealer i also have one now sadly xd and i deleted my msg as i wrote there can i recieve a vouch copy while i already contacted u on discord it was just taking up useless space.

Sarcrose  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 August, 2019 - 12:12 PM)iDevNet Wrote: Show More
(15 August, 2019 - 12:05 PM)Merged Wrote: Show More
(15 August, 2019 - 12:00 PM)iDevNet Wrote: Show More
I got told to open it by the staff, can't really see your point here: https://cracked.to/Thread-COMMUNITY-ALER...UCHING-ETC

So,  after months of getting my method, not leaving a review and instantly asking me for vouch copies after I posted a new one, why should I send it? Just because you lost it and wanted it to make trades? Oh, and after I gave 2 more vouches that indeed left a review so my method wouldn't stay unvouched? Why did you delete your post then? Could've just write the review the same day lol
im not @nopeazu posting methods after getting them, as a reviewer i must see it work or do something after i got your method i reseted my pc due to btc stealer i also have one now sadly xd and i deleted my msg as i wrote there can i recieve a vouch copy while i already contacted u on discord it was just taking up useless space.

So instead of contacting me right away about that you wait months? And only offer to leave that vouch after I tell you I'm not giving you one from my Ikonik Method because you never left such vouch? It was about E-Whoring, it doesn't take months to test my guy
i agree its my fault but you could give me a knock

Sarcrose  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 August, 2019 - 12:20 PM)iDevNet Wrote: Show More
(15 August, 2019 - 12:17 PM)Merged Wrote: Show More
(15 August, 2019 - 12:12 PM)iDevNet Wrote: Show More
So instead of contacting me right away about that you wait months? And only offer to leave that vouch after I tell you I'm not giving you one from my Ikonik Method because you never left such vouch? It was about E-Whoring, it doesn't take months to test my guy
i agree its my fault but you could give me a knock

I give you my method, you don't leave a review for months (still didn't) and I'm the one who should knock you? I did contact you for a week, after that I was done with you.

And don't make this about the vouch you didn't leave for my thread, this isn't just about that. It's about all vouches you didn't leave + the method trading you've been doing for months
wait for the admin