Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against Sonos

by B00ster - 24 July, 2020 - 01:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (B00ster) - Unhide
B00ster  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
This has as much to do with Sonos than it has to with you. Sonos is commonly referred to as "Shadow's slave" in the chat, that alone is enough proof that you are related to him, and I have presented a lot more than that. From what I see in Bob's scam report against you and Sonos, you definitely hold a great deal of responsibility in his case, and mine as well. I don't think you're taking this seriously with typos and lack of context in your replies.You should also put more effort into the information in your replies; you haven't presented any proof or disputed any claims I have made against you. I just want my money to be returned to me, and to move on; this was whole scenario started not long ago, and could have easily been avoided if you had either been more responsible or at least cared for what was happening. Right now you are representing your case poorly in my eyes. I am attaching a few images that I feel are relevant. https://imgur.com/a/6bIGfg7
This post is by a banned member (shadowre) - Unhide
B00ster  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Again, your response brings nothing to the table. I have no response to your most recent reply. I will continue to patiently wait for the mods to take action and bring judgement. Also, please stop messaging me on Telegram; I am not your friend and I won't reply. If you want to talk to me please keep it professional and keep it here.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Sonos respond within 24hrs.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
B00ster  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Shadow responded to every single reply I made except the last one, and I am now seeing he deleted all
 of his replies.
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
User Banned. Sorry for your Loss.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]