Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @acrafy | $60 (/$120)

by iDevNet - 04 August, 2019 - 05:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (iDevNet) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (acrafy) - Unhide
acrafy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
So, who sold me the bot didn't tell me anything about that at all and he is even selling in this forum too (thread) and I did metioned him to iDevNet a few times and he didn't even make a report on him

This just seems like iDevNet sold it and didn't mention about about re-selling and now i am getting guilty for this

Tbh, I don't really feel like paying for this and If this means to get me banned.... Idk what to say
This post is by a banned member (doggo7532) - Unhide
doggo7532  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 August, 2019 - 07:53 PM by doggo7532.)
(07 August, 2019 - 06:10 PM)acrafy Wrote: Show More
So, who sold me the bot didn't tell me anything about that at all and he is even selling in this forum too (thread) and I did metioned him to iDevNet a few times and he didn't even make a report on him

This just seems like iDevNet sold it and didn't mention about about re-selling and now i am getting guilty for this

Tbh, I don't really feel like paying for this and If this means to get me banned.... Idk what to say

he never told me it couldn't be re-sold he just tired to sell me a "re-seller" license for $150 about a week after purchase and after he had saw i was selling a bot on a different forum, which wasn't even the bot you sold me.

@Jocker before purchase idevnet never told me or never mentioned that i could not re-sell the files for the bot. it was only after a week and him seeing me re-selling a bot on a different forum which wasn't even the bot he sold me, did he try to sell me a "re-seller" license for $150 .  so upon purchase of the files , it was in my mind that i could do whatever with the item i just now purchased and now own . If he would have had that the files couldn't be re-sold in his sell post like it should be . then i would have never purchased it. You can't let someone buy something from you and not give them any rules to what they can do with it then just come up with some random rules down the road once you see they are making money. Competition is just apart of business.
When you buy a TV from Walmart you don't have to ask Walmart if you can resell it.

LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED!!!!! :fyou:
This post is by a banned member (doggo7532) - Unhide
doggo7532  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 August, 2019 - 08:57 PM by doggo7532.)
(07 August, 2019 - 08:39 PM)iDevNet Wrote: Show More
(07 August, 2019 - 07:21 PM)doggo7532 Wrote: Show More
(07 August, 2019 - 06:10 PM)acrafy Wrote: Show More

he never told me it couldn't be re-sold he just tired to sell me a "re-seller" license for $150 about a week after purchase and after he had saw i was selling a bot on a different forum, which wasn't even the bot you sold me.

@Jocker before purchase idevnet never told me or never mentioned that i could not re-sell the files for the bot. it was only after a week and him seeing me re-selling a bot on a different forum which wasn't even the bot he sold me, did he try to sell me a "re-seller" license for $150 .  so upon purchase of the files , it was in my mind that i could do whatever with the item i just now purchased and now own . If he would have had that the files couldn't be re-sold in his sell post like it should be . then i would have never purchased it. You can't let someone buy something from you and not give them any rules to what they can do with it then just come up with some random rules down the road once you see they are making money. Competition is just apart of business.
When you buy a TV from Walmart you don't have to ask Walmart if you can resell it.
Please screenshare (not screenshots as that can be edited) all the conversation you had with my banned discord account on my new account and I’ll prove you wrong.
I can also ask some of my buyers to post here on this scam report that I indeed forbide re-selling

i don't know how to screen share, but here is some of the conversation , as you can see the  date is underlined , one being the date where i first contacted him and got the bot and the second is him first mentioning something about reselling

[Image: YmBxEk1.png][Image: m4wrQKb.png]

you should of had that they couldn't be re-sold in your sells post or you should have said something about it before purchase. i think you are just trying to bullying people who haven't been around as long as you have into getting a quick buck .

LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED!!!!! :fyou: