Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @flupher | Threating and Blackmailing | read now cry later

by babyhomie - 22 July, 2020 - 07:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (flupher) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Shizuru) - Unhide
Shizuru  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(22 July, 2020 - 10:11 PM)Khaweja Wrote: Show More
I was added to the group as well, the plan was to gang up on flupher and leak the ebook (as stated above). Now, of course there are a lot of things me and flupher don't agree on, but this is honestly unfair and sad. Just how far people go to ruin someone else's life. I left the group later on because I took some time to think and it was all useless, why dox someone and reveal all their information, why leak their ebook if it's their main source of income and why raid their discord account if that's what they use to communicate with customers. Look, we're only here on this forum for a little time, what 1-5 years max? And we'll all forget about cracked.to, I'll probably forget who flupher is and who most of you are. There is absolutely no need to ruin people's lives, gang up on each other and make enemies. Of course, I agree that flupher's ebook is public but he also does add a few methods and gives mentor ship. But I do not take it out this way, I do not make a group to gang up on him and dox,raid and leak his ebook. Is this how far we will go to ruin this guy? I mean he's just trying to make some money on the internet and share his knowledge, some of you don't agree with him and that's fine. But all the scam reports spam is nonesense, it's becoming a trend now. You didn't even buy the ebook and you're opening a scam report? I am not gonna write an article cause you're all too lazy to read but there are lots of things that I want to say lmao
Close this scam report cause mods are gonna close it anyway, and just go on with your life. You can just continue whatever you're doing on cracked.to without interfering with flupher's stuff, and flupher can do the same as well. I have no idea how this is coming from someone who literally was trashtalking @flupher in sb and his thread 2 days ago, I guess people change. I just realized that this is all unnecessary, we're here to have some fun, spend some time, make some money and make friends correct?

Yes I agree with this, @flupher is UUHQ member of cto. Seller of UHQ E-books of his. I don't know why people are trying to attack him in many different ways, trying to fool @Florain and the staff of cto.  Human beings are poor examiners, subject to superstition, bias, prejudice, and a PROFOUND tendency to see what they want to see rather than what is really there. If thou desire the love of God and man, be humble, for the proud heart, as it loves none but itself, is beloved of none but itself. Humility enforces where neither virtue, nor strength, nor reason can prevail.  All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.  
 [Image: source.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Khaweja) - Unhide
Khaweja  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 July, 2020 - 10:24 PM)Shizuru Wrote: Show More
(22 July, 2020 - 10:11 PM)Khaweja Wrote: Show More
I was added to the group as well, the plan was to gang up on flupher and leak the ebook (as stated above). Now, of course there are a lot of things me and flupher don't agree on, but this is honestly unfair and sad. Just how far people go to ruin someone else's life. I left the group later on because I took some time to think and it was all useless, why dox someone and reveal all their information, why leak their ebook if it's their main source of income and why raid their discord account if that's what they use to communicate with customers. Look, we're only here on this forum for a little time, what 1-5 years max? And we'll all forget about cracked.to, I'll probably forget who flupher is and who most of you are. There is absolutely no need to ruin people's lives, gang up on each other and make enemies. Of course, I agree that flupher's ebook is public but he also does add a few methods and gives mentor ship. But I do not take it out this way, I do not make a group to gang up on him and dox,raid and leak his ebook. Is this how far we will go to ruin this guy? I mean he's just trying to make some money on the internet and share his knowledge, some of you don't agree with him and that's fine. But all the scam reports spam is nonesense, it's becoming a trend now. You didn't even buy the ebook and you're opening a scam report? I am not gonna write an article cause you're all too lazy to read but there are lots of things that I want to say lmao
Close this scam report cause mods are gonna close it anyway, and just go on with your life. You can just continue whatever you're doing on cracked.to without interfering with flupher's stuff, and flupher can do the same as well. I have no idea how this is coming from someone who literally was trashtalking @flupher in sb and his thread 2 days ago, I guess people change. I just realized that this is all unnecessary, we're here to have some fun, spend some time, make some money and make friends correct?

Yes I agree with this, @flupher is UUHQ member of cto. Seller of UHQ E-books of his. I don't know why people are trying to attack him in many different ways, trying to fool @Florain and the staff of cto.  Human beings are poor examiners, subject to superstition, bias, prejudice, and a PROFOUND tendency to see what they want to see rather than what is really there. If thou desire the love of God and man, be humble, for the proud heart, as it loves none but itself, is beloved of none but itself. Humility enforces where neither virtue, nor strength, nor reason can prevail.  All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.  
Please write my essays  :pepo:
Well said

New discord account: Khaweja#8999

This post is by a banned member (flupher) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Closed as you cannot make report on behalf of your homies.
They can open their own reports if they have problem with their purchase.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]