ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report @BlackinOne [$30]

by Shift - 1 week ago
This post is by a banned member (Shift) - Unhide
Shift  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 102
Vouches: 7
Credits: 130
AddictedSupreme50 ReputationBat
(This post was last modified: 1 week ago by Shift. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/BlackinOne
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%9C%85Cheap...-And-Vultr
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $30 + many servers/credit wasted
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/XPGhA8G
Additional Information: Seller provided an ipv6 proxy script that was completely broken, not working on any vps at all. Seller advertised working for linode and vultr, then when I tried setting up for multiple weeks on linode nothing was working and they made up many excuses for why. Then when I tried recently on vultr which they assured me would work, guess what... it didn't  kek . I then told this guy that he either needs to set it up on vultr or show me how to setup "correctly". He proceeds to tell me it does not work for Netflix and he won't setup the proxies. Then I asked him for refund where he declined and told me to open a scam report and sent me a bunch of bs screenshots from months ago when the "script worked". This guy is an absolute skid and does not know shit about networking, he literally has 9 year old github code for his random proxy script, lmao. Anyways, after 3 weeks of nothing working and many vps servers wasted, I decide to tell him I want a refund or for the script to work as advertised, he tells me to open scam report and then he deletes all his dms cause he knows he fucked up. 
I will be releasing this guys scripts after this scam report is closed so anyone who wants to learn from his public garbage script can maybe then improve it and make it something worth using. 

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund:1KQmR9egkK5Lfj6hHoDBH2VK8Y3H5ejDzF

Edit: also sorry to the staff that's going to have to read all those dm screenshots. They are out of order cause this skid deleted half the chat which you can see in one of the screenshots provided.
Need Something Developed?
Contact My Discord: Alexs77#2942
This post is by a banned member (BlackinOne) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Shift) - Unhide
Shift  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 102
Vouches: 7
Credits: 130
AddictedSupreme50 ReputationBat
(This post was last modified: 1 week ago by Shift. Edited 2 times in total.)
Thank you for replying, now we know you are at least active.
You literally exit scammed not only me but SiniShalom as well. Because you exit scammed and would not refund shit and told me to open thread I asked for $15 since that's what you were saying you wanted to give me. You deleted our whole convo and when I asked for my money back you only gave half of it. Refund the other $15 you owe just like the scam report says and I will happily close this even though you should be banned regardless because you exit scammed you piece of shit.

Nothing you provided me or advertised worked and we clarified this through our discord DMS. I also asked you to provide ss of our new convo that you did not do... maybe cause you in the wrong? going to delete this convo too? You did not deliver anything you advertised therefore I should be entitled to a full refund and not half of what I paid. I should not even be letting you get off the hook for exit scamming multiple people. Let me ask you this, if someone scams you and you take back half of what they scammed you is that wrong? fuck no that's my money you stole from me in the first place if anything you deserve it.

If your scammer mind can't wrap up what I am trying to say just think of it as this. Someone comes up to you on the street and sells you a pencil, you then realize that the pencil is broken it has no lead and is completely unusable. You then chase this guy who sold you the pencil for a long time just for you to catch him and only grab half of the money he just scammed you out of. You then find him later on in a police station and are telling him he needs to give you the other half of your money because you literally scammed him as well as everyone else in the town! 
Welcome to the police station my friend, here you will now be accountable for your actions.

If staff even for a second thinks that this guy should be let go for giving me half my money then that's a joke. He literally exit scammed me as well as others.

New convo after I blocked this exit scammer shit: https://imgur.com/a/RRPQn6I

I would like to add some additional information to the situation, when contacting one of the owners of a discord @BlackinOne was scamming in he told me BlackinOne's excuse to not being able to refund the others was that he had spent the money on a keyboard: https://imgur.com/eiF6Q7E
this means our money was already spent or this is an excuse not to give us our money back. Then when I contacted him he told me he had spent the money on a new phone. Whether this is true or not it means the money he scammed for is gone and it's not coming back. He exited and he does not plan on giving anyone a full refund for a script that does not work for anything he promised. I find it crazy that this guy genuinely believes he does not owe me or anyone else anything after exiting and trying to clear all evidence, absolute scum. I took the money that I could get after hearing this as I knew I was never seeing any of this money ever again, especially if he was banned as he would have nothing to give up then.

@Darkness update with what should be done to resolve, still waiting for a full refund which is another $15. Doubt I will receive shit considering he exited, got what I could tho SadNigga.
Nothing user sent worked and have waited 3 weeks.
Need Something Developed?
Contact My Discord: Alexs77#2942
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Rep
Threads: 10
Vouches: 0
Credits: 75.77
PremiumMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardTwo Factor AuthenticationHeartHealthStarAddictedValuable RefPremiumSupremePremium50 Reputation1000 PostsLeakgod300 ReputationBatPumpkin
User banned.
"These violent delights have violent ends."
READ THIS
My discord ID is "406404196003348481" . ALWAYS Confirm that It's me with an on-site pm first.I DO NOT sell OR exchange anything.Be careful of Scammers & Impersonators. NEVER pm me on discord for upgrades, use PM system for upgrades.

[Image: refund_bar.gif]