Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against AGradePHP - Part 2

by aqua - 21 August, 2020 - 08:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (Palestine) - Unhide
Palestine  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Also as i see we're not only one who's getting refund or its not satisfied with your shit service buddy

https://image.prntscr.com/image/1GRWjLor...riKVLA.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/Y2PuMNel...y6T9HQ.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/22jqxFKt...15imfw.png

Enjoy.
This post is by a banned member (aqua) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (AGradePHP) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@AGradePHP Refund OP within 24hrs
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Adxm) - Unhide
Adxm  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 August, 2020 - 01:10 PM by Adxm.)
(23 August, 2020 - 10:14 AM)AGradePHP Wrote: Show More
(23 August, 2020 - 06:48 AM)aqua Wrote: Show More
Still haven't received a refund. Honestly this entire project went to shit due to this user. @Santro lost motivation from this guy always lying, selling us public shit, making excuses, and arguing with us. Hopefully next time this kid scams it wont break a good project like it did here...

Take care @AGradePHP , you still owe me a refund: 1AdYfnsfCkaaZyuxfiZcamRjtfM6gHXRBD - Hope this was really worth the $135 you originally took.

I'll refund you in few hours max when I'm home. Then leave me and my service alone please. Thanks Heart

Also waiting on them to remove the site in which I edited files for 2 days ago as we made an agreement that they will not use the files edition that I made for them 2 days ago if I fully refunded them (which is fair). Its not fair that I spent a whole day adding code into the project and setting everything up on their hosting for them if I did it all for nothing.

As we said we are not going to be using the source any time soon. If you read what aqua said he said “This entire project went to shit because of this user” meaning the service is no longer going on and it’s ended. We have not advertised or told anyone about the site in 2 days or so because again the project is no longer a think. If you want to be petty we will take the source/site down even tho we aren’t using it or the source u gave us. Overall our experience with the user has been shocking, no professionalism of any sort and he is very money hungry.

(23 August, 2020 - 01:08 PM)AGradePHP Wrote: Show More
@Darkness - Payment has been made: https://blockchain.info/tx/1aa41da8c0904...fd0077bb22

Yet these kids are still trying to make me wait in a group chat with them?
They even sent me a different addy than the one on this thread for me to try and send to LMFAO!!!
Swear never met such immature people.

We sent a second addy so we can confirm it’s been sent so we don’t have to wait for aqua to wake up. But you tried to say we are trying to “cheat” when all we wanted to do is confirm it’s been sent and let you fuck off.

[Image: wqMnz4D.gif]

[Image: O11KrFP_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

[Image: e7my9.png]    
This post is by a banned member (Adxm) - Unhide
Adxm  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 August, 2020 - 01:20 PM by Adxm.)
(23 August, 2020 - 01:11 PM)AGradePHP Wrote: Show More
(23 August, 2020 - 01:08 PM)Adxm Wrote: Show More
I'll refund you in few hours max when I'm home. Then leave me and my service alone please. Thanks Heart

Also waiting on them to remove the site in which I edited files for 2 days ago as we made an agreement that they will not use the files edition that I made for them 2 days ago if I fully refunded them (which is fair). Its not fair that I spent a whole day adding code into the project and setting everything up on their hosting for them if I did it all for nothing.

As we said we are not going to be using the source any time soon. If you read what aqua said he said “This entire project went to shit because of this user” meaning the service is no longer going on and it’s ended. We have not advertised or told anyone about the site in 2 days or so because again the project is no longer a think. If you want to be petty we will take the source/site down even tho we aren’t using it or the source u gave us. Overall our experience with the user has been shocking, no professionalism of any sort and he is very money hungry.

No no no!!
You cannot put blame on me because you guys are not motivated  Wooow
That's the biggest amount of Bullshit I've ever heard.
You used my service... I didn't know my source was leaked so I refunded...
That's it!
It's not down to me to GET YOU MOTIVATED or my fault because you CANT FIND ANOTHER DEV for $135.
Pleaseee.... just stop this... it's actually damaging my brain. Just stop moaning and moaning... you have a refund now go get a different dev!

You started off fine and agreed to do all we asked for the price we said. Then one you **edited** a 2 year old template you tried to then "cheat" us and get more money out of us by trying to chance us to add security (which was asked for in the beginning) Over all we should of listen to other who said no to use u, but we gave you a change but you fucked it. Go back to your "70 other clients" and stop bitching

(23 August, 2020 - 01:11 PM)AGradePHP Wrote: Show More

No no no!!
You cannot put blame on me because you guys are not motivated  Wooow
That's the biggest amount of Bullshit I've ever heard.
You used my service... I didn't know my source was leaked so I refunded...
That's it!
It's not down to me to GET YOU MOTIVATED or my fault because you CANT FIND ANOTHER DEV for $135.
Pleaseee.... just stop this... it's actually damaging my brain. Just stop moaning and moaning... you have a refund now go get a different dev!

(23 August, 2020 - 01:08 PM)AGradePHP Wrote: Show More
@Darkness - Payment has been made: https://blockchain.info/tx/1aa41da8c0904...fd0077bb22

Yet these kids are still trying to make me wait in a group chat with them?
They even sent me a different addy than the one on this thread for me to try and send to LMFAO!!!
Swear never met such immature people.

We sent a second addy so we can confirm it’s been sent so we don’t have to wait for aqua to wake up. But you tried to say we are trying to “cheat” when all we wanted to do is confirm it’s been sent and let you fuck off.

That's what transaction ID's are for....
I sent a link...
you guys were like no we wait 24 hours to remove our site (the edition I worked on) - cloudify.pw as we don't know it has been confirmed...

If you want, I can send you the Blockchain info that explains how to check the confirms of a transaction  [Image: Amusing.png]

Oh look: https://blockchain.info/tx/1aa41da8c0904...fd0077bb22
THE TRANSACTION COMPLETED (3 or more confirms) ALREADY!

Take my work down.... you're not allowed to use it as I refunded fully!!
24 hours.....

as we said u sent to the user who is not online we cant do anything and wont do anything until he is and confirms all this, now as you said u are going to move on so do it then and stop complaining. your "work" will be taken down as of and when aqua comes online.

And why would we want to use an old and skidded/leaked site anyway  wack

[Image: wqMnz4D.gif]

[Image: O11KrFP_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

[Image: e7my9.png]