ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against @Hans69 and possibly other staff members involved | $250

by Her - 1 week ago
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Blepop) - Unhide
Blepop  
Godlike
Rep
Threads: 558
Vouches: 0
Credits: 4.250
500 Threads1000 PostsHealth50 ReputationLeakgodCredit CardSupremePremium
1 week agoHer Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: @Hans69
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $250
Additional Information:
When I got unbanned from cracked.to, I jokingly gave a bunch of people my custom award and @floraiN took my permissions from it for a bit, then I asked for it back and @floraiN said to contact a staff member to get it back, which then I was instantly told to contact @floraiN for it back, and after telling @Darkness @floraiN told me to contact them about it, I was ghosted and nobody would reply to me further.

Then came @Hans69 started joking around in SB with it and started claiming he bought it from @floraiN for $10 and wanted me to pay him back if I wanted it back, even tho I was told to just contact staff for it back.
Now @Hans69 is giving the award to random people without asking me when I was told to just contact @floraiN if I wanted people removed or added to the award, which @floraiN ofc ignored me on discord too.

I want @Hans69 to give my award back (or any staff who can) to give full perms back OR just remove @Hans69's perms from my award. I don't see any staff handing other people's awards out, and just because mine is a joke does not mean I want every staff member to go around handing out the award to people they like or are friends with.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT STAFF ON THIS MATTER MULTIPLE TIMES AND WAS ALL IGNORED

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: I just want the permissions to it back.

gay as fuck  Kappa Kappa
CLICK FOR PROXIES
MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A LIKE, TAKES LESS THAN A SECOND
You can also +Rep me which is totally optional if you like my work
Donations Btc: 1EuY9aafURZ5zCUEJ8iHE9Fc2wikdBFBMF

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d65646961312e6769706879...792e676966]

Selling Signature Space
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Staff
Rep
Threads: 36
Vouches: 32
Credits: 24.783
Bug HunterStarTrustedKingDivine AwardHigh RollerHigh RollerSellix BetaOwner AttentionHealthValuable RefTwo Factor AuthenticationHealthLeakgodAddictedSilver CoinChristmas Gift1000 PostsPumpkinThe Holy BitcoinCredit CardAward you will never get.300 ReputationMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardTriple UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardThe Holy BitcoinCredit CardExclusive Release100k Members LaunchHeartForum LoverRuby GemDeerClownSnowflakeBat100.000 CreditsMember UpgradeGold50 ReputationCredit CardThe Holy BitcoinMuchachoSupremeInfinityPremium
You will not get award perms back as floraIn already told you due to abuse of granting perms.

No staff member will give your award to anyone without your permission. You have 1 spot left, pm me with name u want to give it to.

This will be the final spot and no other changes will be allowed.
For account recovery purpose,please private message me on site.

[Image: bBVCm7E.gif]

Currently have an impostor whose discord tag is ali4526#8202 (discord tags are case sensitive) DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM

Always confirm off-site deals with me via Cracked.to pm