Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against @MichaelJordan RDP SERVICE

by RazAlGhul - 05 August, 2020 - 08:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (RazAlGhul) - Unhide
RazAlGhul  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/MichaelJordan
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-JORDAN-S-RDP-V...T-CHECK-US
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $50
Screenshots of Communication: Conversations & deal was made in his discord. I have been banned from his discord channel.
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: 3AF4v3HFJnDbQ8XJBquB8abdg5zz1ctssY
Additional Information: 
Unfortunately i wasn't able to screenshot conversations of the trade...
I purchased his RDP plan for $50, i was told it would take 2-3 hours to deploy and set up. After a couple hours i asked whats going on? he told me to please wait 24 hours. I said okay no problem...
I notice he starts to lower all of his Prices on his RDP and packages in an attempt to try to get as many customers/neworders as possible.
I become very suspicious as he is promoting his service and lowering his prices and taking in a bunch of new orders without even completing my order that was made over 1-2 days ago.
I wrote in his lobby chat to warn all customers to not purchase any plans until he starts completing his orders. Shortly after he banned me from the server.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@MichaelJordan respond within 24hrs
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (MichaelJordan) - Unhide
RazAlGhul  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 August, 2020 - 09:42 PM)MichaelJordan Wrote: Show More
Thats not true, to begin with he never asked for a refund, I cant proof it because all massages where deleted when i banned him after he started to trash my sales on my discord server, nut he didnt ask.
secondly today he asked to switch plans(cause i downed prices) and i told him i will gladly agree (I wanted to make him happy about it, and he was) when i told him I have a lot of orders, he lost is and started trashing my sale in discord, when i asked why he said he is warning them to not get scammed, then he said he will keep going so i banned him.

Btw idk why you put my thead down

So u ban me without completing your service or without issuing a refund. Isn't that Scamming?
Why was i banned?
Because i told your customers to deal with caution until you started completing orders?
This post is by a banned member (MichaelJordan) - Unhide
RazAlGhul  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 August, 2020 - 10:35 PM)MichaelJordan Wrote: Show More
(05 August, 2020 - 10:00 PM)initialz Wrote: Show More
(05 August, 2020 - 09:42 PM)MichaelJordan Wrote: Show More
Thats not true, to begin with he never asked for a refund, I cant proof it because all massages where deleted when i banned him after he started to trash my sales on my discord server, nut he didnt ask.
secondly today he asked to switch plans(cause i downed prices) and i told him i will gladly agree (I wanted to make him happy about it, and he was) when i told him I have a lot of orders, he lost is and started trashing my sale in discord, when i asked why he said he is warning them to not get scammed, then he said he will keep going so i banned him.

Btw idk why you put my thead down

So u ban me without completing your service or without issuing a refund. Isn't that Scamming?
Why was i banned?
Because i told your customers to deal with caution until you started completing orders?

Sales trash. let the staff member reply.

"Hey guys, I purchased a RDP from OP 1-2 Days ago and my order has still not been completed. I notice he is announcing huge discounts, running new promotions, and accepting a bunch of new orders. I Want to let you guys know that my order has still not been completed yet. I would not purchase until he starts completing his current orders. I will post screenshot and vouch in #vouches channel once my order has been completed."

That was the exact word for word statement that i made in your lobby chat. And shortly after that i was banned...

So what was it? why are you afraid of such a statement? Simply complete your current orders and continue as usual. 
OR were you trying to gain as much customers as possible and exit? there was no reason for u to ban me. unless you were afraid u were being exposed.
This post is by a banned member (V_I_R_T_U_S) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 August, 2020 - 10:47 PM by V_I_R_T_U_S.)
MichaelJordan  scammed me $ 20 and blocked me.
This post is by a banned member (Waffan) - Unhide
Waffan  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
He needed an exchange then he dipped over $5 doubt anyone above is getting a refund.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5f26581350834169