Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against @Theodore | bs method

by Ruby - 20 January, 2020 - 11:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ruby) - Unhide
Ruby  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(22 January, 2020 - 12:02 AM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
(21 January, 2020 - 11:23 PM)Narcysse Wrote: Show More
(21 January, 2020 - 02:31 PM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
Mate, that's not public and my method has been around for way longer than the post, I've been doing this (selling the method) since July. I even got proof for that. And since the method wasn't public and it wouldn't mean shit since It could easily not be connected.

Does not really matter, as of now you're selling something which can be found publicly here.
Your thread was made a week ago while his was 3 weeks ago.
Aside of that, how what you're selling can be considered as a method ?
I mean, you literally "teaching" how to parse a file lol ???
Totally not worth any $, did you have time to read it @KSZ ?

Last time I checked, it doesn't say it's a generator and you obviously are not getting thousands of emails if I give you a method for creating edu emails on just one university so. If you are also under the impression you're a smart-ass don't think you are getting a revolutionary method for 65$.

Also, I sold the method since July on Nulled and other discord marketplaces.

I was not expecting a creation method, but nneither a 4 lines txt telling me to parse a ccombolist.
And as I said it doesn’t matter where and when you were selling this at, we talking aabout that specific forum as of today.
[Image: 33ZsJtD.gif]
Telegram : @Narcysse  |  Discord : Narcos#0345

This post is by a banned member (Theodore) - Unhide
Ruby  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
?? Why do you keep talking about other forums, this is very simple;
you here on Cracked.to selling something publicly available on Cracked.to. Which is prohibited.

On your thread, you refusing to give more VC so your method is not "saturated", so I guess that you did not sell it to a lot of people, you should then be able to know if this guy is leaking it or not.

I even tried your 'method', took first email access lists I could find on the forum and parse them. This is what I've got 
Quote:============================================================
File searched          :combinedout.txt
Searched for           :".edu"
Wildcard search        :no
Upper/lower case       :Ignore
#lines with hit        :26
#lines searched        :201435
Time elapsed           :3 sec
============================================================

The list of threads used is here, I don't want you to start talking about I've used false lists or anything.
Let's do quick math, with 26 out of 200k, i'll need 8MIL valid emails access to obtain 1k .edu
Your thread guarantees thousands of edu, we're far away of this...
That's a pure scam.

Also vouches on your thread are very questionable.
I see them "getting huge list of .edu within minutes" and that's make me skeptical. (except if 30 is a huge number for them)
Getting a free vouch copy does not mean you have to leave a positive review of something bad - but nvm that's another matter.

That's it for me, I'm now waiting on staff reply.

Ruby  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 January, 2020 - 10:40 PM by Ruby.)
Quote:Also, ur obviously drank if you think just ONE combolist will get you thousands of edu emails, ur too dumb to realise that maybe they used more combolists and u got unlucky with that combolist as well?

Did I ever mentioned I'll get 1k with one list ? Please stop quoting me, you have nothin to argue with.
You keep playing with words, sale thread title literally is "thousands emails in minutes"

Quote:Also, I don't see cady's method saying edu emails and even if the idea originated from him (which it didn't) the closest thing you could get is that I was implementing his method. In that case , all refunding ebooks makers should be banned.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Quote:Oh and in the case the admins rule in my favour u just got urself banned for leaking the method.

Leaking what ? ctrl + f ?

Quote:ONCE AGAIN, UR LOGIC IS INSANELY FLAWED 

Now please stop yourself from reply  if you have nothing to say. Let's just wait staff, everyone with common sense will agree on that's scam.

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Theodore Provide me with method in private and i will judge by my own knowledge if its public or not
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.