Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against @Zombie - around 120$

by nihil - 17 May, 2019 - 09:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (nihil) - Unhide
nihil  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
User : https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=16822
Amount scammed : 25$ of installation + a 45$ VPS + a 25$ vps + a 50$ VPS + a ISPmanager license.
The thread of sales: https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-VOUCHE...on-service

I first contacted him the 05/04/2019 to take information about his service concerning SIB.
But only bought it the 24/04/2019.
On the thread, it says "installation will take max 1h". It's soon going to be for one month.
He asked me for a CentOS 6 VPS which I gave him, as well as an ISPManager license.

Screenshot: https://xanax.pro/AIB71mM8.png

He then told me the VPS was RedHat6 and not CentOS 6. I don't know technical stuff about Linux shit, but I'm pretty sure they're similar as on OVH it was "CentOS 6" when I ordered it.
It was 25$ VPS.

After this event, as I needed that panel, I decided to get another one from a supplier he recommended me.

Screenshot: https://xanax.pro/M2mNPXin.png

The VPS provider service needed phone call verification, which I couldn't do as they're saying Russian numbers and I don't understand shit about Russian.
So I lost 45$ but it isn't entirely his fault (due to me not talking Russian) I guess I can accept that.

After that, he purposed to refund me the time I get a new host, which I appreciate. I didn't ask for it as I was about to order a new one.

Screenshot: https://xanax.pro/FIz8kCbY.png

I bought a new one from DigitalOcean (a well reputed VPS provider).
I tried to install ISPmanager myself; I succeed. But for technical problems from his side, I had to reinstall it.
After a day or two, he succeeds to install the panel. Not for long tho, I wasn't able to add any URL's from my computer, and it wasn't working at all.

Screenshot: https://xanax.pro/ydrkhjZ8.png

He then told me it had to do with my "shells." I don't know what it is, but I thought it was fixable.
And it's not. The panel is currently down, and he's ignoring me on discord since almost a week.

Screenshot: https://xanax.pro/EgbTksTN.png

I don't want a refund. 
I want what I paid for, which includes a VPS and a 100% functional SIB Panel.
I'm aware he has some severe health problems. That's probably why I was patient and gentle. 

I kind of like him but as he's completely ignoring me on discord, I had to go the hard way by opening a dispute.
If admins need the full convo, I've recorded it before opening the scam report.
This post is by a banned member (Extraordinary) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I agree with you, BAN @Zombie
Army raise
yes
[Image: FtiXiFX.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Zombie) - Unhide
Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
I hope you (@Extraordinary) faggot know you arent allowed to write in scam reports as long as you arent involved Smart

------

@nihil i was till today in hospital, i didnt had good net in this bunker, when i had net i needed to reload like 10 times a website to access it.

SIB was working fine from my side when i checked last time, i also told it you (if i remember correctly). Also i dont know why the VPS is down, may they've suspended it since SIB is 99% not allowed there, i didnt recommended some russian providers for fun instead of one of the biggest server providers on world.

I still can refund u what you've send me.
I've still right now and in next days not the time to setup it completly again, i also declined new customers in the past before i went to hospital and also upcoming ones.
ONLY DISCORD: zombie#7550 (ID: 785571908267671613)
ONLY TELEGRAM: @zombie_dev

I DONT DO MM. CONFIRM ALWAYS VIA PM ON CRACKED!
This post is by a banned member (Extraordinary) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 May, 2019 - 09:37 PM by Extraordinary.)
(17 May, 2019 - 09:35 PM)Zombie Wrote: Show More
I hope you (@Extraordinary) faggot know you arent allowed to write in scam reports as long as you arent involved Smart

------

@nihil i was till today in hospital, i didnt had good net in this bunker, when i had net i needed to reload like 10 times a website to access it.

SIB was working fine from my side when i checked last time, i also told it you (if i remember correctly). Also i dont know why the VPS is down, may they've suspended it since SIB is 99% not allowed there, i didnt recommended some russian providers for fun instead of one of the biggest server providers on world.

I've still right now and in next days not the time to setup it completly again, i also declined new customers in the past before i went to hospital and also upcoming ones.

kek sorry sorry, didnt know u were a disinfector
yes
[Image: FtiXiFX.gif]

Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 May, 2019 - 09:37 PM)Extraordinary Wrote: Show More

------

kek sorry sorry, didnt know u were a disinfector

It doesnt have anything to do with my usergroup, you're not allowed to talk here so stfu :pepehappy:

This post is by a banned member (Ace) - Unhide
Ace  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service

------

little suggestion dont have a business when your seriously ill, that your constantly in hospital ??
[Image: o8j98g4.jpg]
Don't forget to like if I helped you out  :feelsgood:
Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 May, 2019 - 09:47 PM by Zombie.)
(17 May, 2019 - 09:44 PM)Ace Wrote: Show More

------

little suggestion dont have a business when your seriously ill, that your constantly in hospital ??

Sorry that i didnt knowed before that ive 5 tumors in my stomach, next time i'll ask a fortune teller :pepehappy:

This post is by a banned member (nihil) - Unhide
nihil  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
@Zombie
Will just be waiting on an admin/mod opinion.
I'm not opposed to a partial refund, even tho it annoys me a lot. (though I would get a sib panel after all these investments)