Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report vs @lunacy

by averstance - 25 March, 2023 - 11:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (averstance) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2023 - 10:12 AM by averstance. Edited 4 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/lunacy
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%AD...-500-SALES
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $70
Screenshots of Communication: 

[Image: YdERWSi.png]
[Image: fTmT7zi.png]
Additional Information: 
First of all, chances of me getting the refund will be a generous bonus for me. All I want is to share my experience.

1. I bought from them the Reseller Program which costs higher, but I made a bargain and got $70.
2. The reseller package I bought is code based. 
3. I was only able to use it for 3 months.
4. I earned a fraction of my investments to them, but was not able to break even. 
5. They hyped the new server The Suppliers and they transferred there.
6. Lunacy said that my code can no longer work in fastboosts as the new group is a collective effort and he has no control over it.

This happened months ago, but I was waiting for him to reach out to me. I am a very patient man.
Plus, I saw a dispute created vs him. I don't want others to get scammed, so opening this thread will strengthen the case against him.

My take:
"He claims that there are terms and condition that comes into it—as long as the service is functional and so on."
1. The conditions are not so visible in his website. You may have to ask for it.

"Fastboosts is not Suppliers"
1. It's nonsense to claim that fastboost is no longer available when you suddenly promote another new service. 
2. Come on, what a lame excuse for this. You have the resources to join forces and promote a new site and you can't properly help your clients.
3. I don't see anyone promoting the Suppliers in any other forums other than you. 
4. Just a new way of saying exit scam.

"Suppliers is owned by multiple sellers. You have to pay again $40 for a new reseller code"
1. The domain name is still fastboosts 
2. Let's say, your only contribution is the domain name, what's your take on the profits? 
3. I don't buy it that you don't have a stake or say in all the activities. 
4. As mentioned above, being the "face" of the marketing constitutes to having a majority contribution. Simple math—more contribution, more profit take. 
5. Your clients are your responsibility no matter what. 

"Terms and condition apply."
1. It takes planning. Nothing happens instantly. You can't just wake up and say, "I am The Suppliers Now."
[Image: 7fupqs.jpg]
For sure, a lot has been scammed. Due to frequent discord server terminations, the clients were not able to keep up. 

Crypto address for a refund: (Removed Address) Tron20 $70 refund.

This is a followup for the thread made by @Pitcher .
This post is by a banned member (lunacy) - Unhide
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 March, 2023 - 10:21 AM by lunacy.)
I still need to know your telegram username or the order ID

I'll also reply to some of the things said

"This happened months ago, but I was waiting for him to reach out to me. I am a very patient man."
I don't keep track of everyone that bought from me, what did you expect me to reach out to you for?, I asked the other owners of suppliers if I can give the old fastboost customers coupon codes but they said no

"1. The conditions are not so visible in his website. You may have to ask for it."
I'm pretty sure I never sold the reseller package on my website, I'm still yet to know where you actually purchased the reseller package

""Fastboosts is not Suppliers"" section
fastboosts isn't suppliers, idk what else you want me to say or do
the only way they're related is we sell similar things, suppliers is owned by different people I'm just a co-owner (there are 1-2 other owners)

"Suppliers is owned by multiple sellers. You have to pay again $40 for a new reseller code"
1. The domain name is still fastboosts - it isn't still fastboosts, Yes fastboosts will redirect to the new shop (being thesuppliers.to) because why wouldn't I use that domain to advertise to old fastboosts users? idk why you think we're using the fastboosts domain when we're advertising thesuppliers.to in our threads and fastboosts isn't named on the websites

2. Let's say, your only contribution is the domain name, what's your take on the profits?  - I don't know how this is relevant but my the domain isn't my only contribution

3. I don't buy it that you don't have a stake or say in all the activities. - I have a say in things of course but I asked the other owners and they said no and I'm respecting what they want so 

5. Your clients are your responsibility no matter what.  - they're my responsibility until the shop closes and the shop closed

For sure, a lot has been scammed. Due to frequent discord server terminations, the clients were not able to keep up.  - I've never changed my name or tried to hide myself in any way, there are many ways for any new or old customer to contact us incase of our server being terminated (you're also acting like our server being terminated is our fault and we're doing that) We have a telegram, forum profiles, websites, backup discord servers, etc we aren't hiding from our own customers, if we were then you wouldn't be able to find me after I closed my shop 7 months ago

nvm I found his telegram, he firstly made a ticket in my discord server (which I have a TOS in) then bought in my telegram DMS
[Image: UMhi6RW.png]

I mean I can try to give you another coupon code but idk why you didn't even try to message me again, instead you just tried to make a scam report in someone elses scam report then made your own scam report without even messaging me about this

Our last message was last year on December the 18th
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars well he isn't really replying, he hasn't even messaged me on telegram
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
@Darkness @Liars over a week with no reply   thinking

he's been online, he was last online 8 hours ago, I'd rather not have deal disputes on me if he isn't going to even bother to reply to his own thread
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 April, 2023 - 05:14 PM by averstance. Edited 1 time in total.)
It’s not up to me to decide. All the details are already stated above. I don’t have to message you again in telegram as all disputes must be settled here. No need to tag the moderators. They will reply at their own pace.

You told me to create my own thread. That’s what I did. I already messaged you about repercussions, but you just said to pay another $40.
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2023 - 12:57 AM by lunacy.)
(02 April, 2023 - 05:12 PM)averstance Wrote: Show More
It’s not up to me to decide. All the details are already stated above. I don’t have to message you again in telegram as all disputes must be settled here. No need to tag the moderators. They will reply at their own pace.

You told me to create my own thread. That’s what I did. I already messaged you about repercussions, but you just said to pay another $40.

ah well usually people reply in their deal disputes, if you wanna leave it to the mods at it's current stage then we can

I'll see if I can get a coupon made for you

well I asked the other owner and he said no because they're different shops, so I'll just wait to see what a staff says about this I guess

[Image: EXZG047.png]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@lunacy From what it looks like it seems like you are scamming because you closed down one shop re-opened new one then claimed that people cannot get their lifetime code they paid. You can refund him the amount but take away 3 months. Refund him $49 Or give him new code from the new shop and do so within 24 hours
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2023 - 10:12 AM by averstance. Edited 1 time in total.)
(07 April, 2023 - 05:11 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@lunacy From what it looks like it seems like you are scamming because you closed down one shop re-opened new one then claimed that people cannot get their lifetime code they paid. You can refund him the amount but take away 3 months. Refund him $49 Or give him new code from the new shop and do so within 24 hours

Thank you for the reply and time.

I don’t think giving a new code will work. As discord boosts are stock based. If stocks are down, codes are useless. I would have to contact them still to preorder. The chemistry would be off. They won’t welcome me either way in their discord.

So to just settle this fair and square, I am just asking for $35. This is for the benefit of the doubt. If what he claims is true, so be it. If not, guilt is on him for the rest of his life.

TRON (TRC20 USDT)
(Removed)

Please send $35 within 24 hours of me posting this. I give you additional 6 hours leeway as liar’s post was posted 6 hours ago.