Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report Against Her 50 $ Amazon Checker

by 4fe849fe98w7f4 - 15 October, 2019 - 08:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 October, 2019 - 03:08 AM by Her.)
(16 October, 2019 - 07:06 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@Her you have 24 hrs to prove to me that the checker does get a hit. you sold a product which was not even tested as assumed by the last statement of Batabo:https://i.imgur.com/GooLeOC.png
I also informed Batabo that for it to be a valid product it has to get hits at least, no matter if they come after 1 mil check.

The kid got my discord banned, my new one is her#6301

@KSZ since ur iq is literally of a pea your prolly gonna choose the option to ban me idfc anymore this is bullshit

The tool @BataBo sent me to sell is not working. We can send this retarded kid a working version or you can ban me
This post is by a banned member (4fe849fe98w7f4) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
i want that option with the ban you are basically a scammer and totaly rude gay kid go to school negrep without reason LQ pleb
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 October, 2019 - 05:32 AM)Kaynn0 Wrote: Show More
i want that option with the ban you are basically a scammer and totaly rude gay kid go to school negrep without reason LQ pleb

Its not my fault the tool is broken buddy lmao
im just responsible for giving the api fucking retard
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 October, 2019 - 05:38 AM by 4fe849fe98w7f4.)
(17 October, 2019 - 05:36 AM)Her Wrote: Show More

you did basically probs nothing you dont even know from what you talking you are just a kid go to school bro like the other 2 weeks ^^ i dont want your shit tool "i never say that i found a bypass" "i found a bypass"

you did basically probs nothing you dont even know from what you talking you are just a kid go to school bro like the other 2 weeks ^^ i dont want your shit tool "i never say that i found a bypass" "i found a bypass"
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 October, 2019 - 05:37 AM)Kaynn0 Wrote: Show More

It is a bypass dumbass dont speak shit you dont even know about
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 October, 2019 - 05:40 AM)Her Wrote: Show More

the funny thing is that i had to prove your self that you said that ^^ you are just using bata to do money because you are a unskilled rude gay kid i thought your tool is working pleb
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 October, 2019 - 05:41 AM)Kaynn0 Wrote: Show More

the funny thing is that i had to prove your self that you said that ^^ you are just using bata to do money because you are a unskilled rude gay kid i thought your tool is working pleb

I thought u meant some other shit dumbass  ?? ?? ??
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 October, 2019 - 05:42 AM)Her Wrote: Show More
(17 October, 2019 - 05:41 AM)Kaynn0 Wrote: Show More

I thought u meant some other shit dumbass  ?? ?? ??

okay smart brain what can i mean with a bypass ? random