Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report ? ArtemFromNights

by MarioTT - 23 April, 2024 - 10:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (MarioTT) - Unhide
MarioTT  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Hello everyone,

I never thought I would encounter someone on this forum who has a lot of positive reviews but would scam another user for petty amounts...

Here's the situation:
At the beginning of January this year, I reached out to Mr. ArtemFromNights
Tg: ArtemFromNights
Webpage: cash-hosting.pw, cashout.pw

I saw his posts about SEO and such, and I wanted to use his services because I recently lost my Google ranking and wanted to regain it. He replied that it wouldn't be a problem and asked how much I wanted to spend. He said it was up to me and that he could rebuild it even for $100, but the more I spent, the higher the percentage of improvement. We agreed on a timeframe of 1-14 days. I sent him $250, thinking it would be an incentive for quick and good work... I was wrong... Then there were only excuses – weekends, asking for an index, new hosting, this and that... After two months, when I messaged him on another platform, he reluctantly replied that his girlfriend had attempted suicide. I understood the situation and gave him a chance to make it right (I wanted a refund, to which he replied that his company doesn't do refunds). I thought since he didn't have time to do our service, he could at least top up my account with his RDP services, hosting, or something else... He avoids answering my questions, and to top it off, he recently wrote, "If you spam me once again while I sleep, I will just block you. You're paranoid. I was asleep." This guy is a shameless scammer.

There shouldn't be a place for such people on this forum.

For support: Screenshots or chat logs from the very beginning are available for inspection.

I probably won't see my money again, but I hope this jerk won't scam anyone else from our community!!
This post is by a banned member (CDSG) - Unhide
CDSG  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
If you were scammed, open a thread at https://cracked.io/Forum-Deal-disputes following the template.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[ 30/06/2024 ]
@vyactor
[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]
[Image: ScwiUrA.png]
 [ 03/06/2024 ]
This post is by a banned member (Rainbow) - Unhide
Rainbow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 April, 2024 - 10:57 PM)MarioTT Wrote: Show More
Hello everyone,

I never thought I would encounter someone on this forum who has a lot of positive reviews but would scam another user for petty amounts...

Here's the situation:

I saw his posts about SEO and such, and I wanted to use his services because I recently lost my Google ranking and wanted to regain it. He replied that it wouldn't be a problem and asked how much I wanted to spend. He said it was up to me and that he could rebuild it even for $100, but the more I spent, the higher the percentage of improvement. We agreed on a timeframe of 1-14 days. I sent him $250, thinking it would be an incentive for quick and good work... I was wrong... Then there were only excuses – weekends, asking for an index, new hosting, this and that... After two months, when I messaged him on another platform, he reluctantly replied that his girlfriend had attempted suicide. I understood the situation and gave him a chance to make it right (I wanted a refund, to which he replied that his company doesn't do refunds). I thought since he didn't have time to do our service, he could at least top up my account with his RDP services, hosting, or something else... He avoids answering my questions, and to top it off, he recently wrote, "If you spam me once again while I sleep, I will just block you. You're paranoid. I was asleep." This guy is a shameless scammer.

For support: Screenshots or chat logs from the very beginning are available for inspection.

I probably won't see my money again, but I hope this jerk won't scam anyone else from our community!!

He tried scamming me as well but failed and got my DD closed.
Artem is beyond retarded & LQ

This post is by a banned member (MarioTT) - Unhide
MarioTT  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Apologies for posting in the wrong place, but this is my first and hopefully last time doing so. 

Please, support, move the topic to the appropriate section.
This post is by a banned member (ArtemFromNights) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 April, 2024 - 11:56 PM by ArtemFromNights.)
Hi,
https://cracked.io/Forum-Deal-disputes

(23 April, 2024 - 11:00 PM)Rainbow Wrote: Show More
Hello everyone,

Here's the situation:

Not true at all ? And i never tried to sell you something ?
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 
[Image: pizza.gif]

Discord : x (Banned)
Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (Rainbow) - Unhide
Rainbow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 April, 2024 - 11:55 PM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
Hi,

Hello everyone,

Here's the situation:

you tried getting a refund off of something you bought from me because you fucked it up and was being dishonnest, thats called SCAMMING buddy

This post is by a banned member (ArtemFromNights) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 April, 2024 - 12:05 AM)Rainbow Wrote: Show More
(23 April, 2024 - 11:55 PM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
Hi,

you tried getting a refund off of something you bought from me because you fucked it up and was being dishonnest, thats called SCAMMING buddy

Really not ?

I purchased a C2 access from you because you told me it was pretty good and you was my friend so i trusted you.
After that, i used a "wrong method" cuz i used a OVH-Bypass method on a non OVH Server, so your manager banned me
You told me i would get unbanned and after that you asked money for a unban. (yup for using a wrong method for 60s stress)

You've been spitting on me for 2 years for a story you're wrong about. But you'd rather say I'm wrong
(when in fact I am: I used the wrong method and hit a dstat to see the real power that was being put forward)
However, I invite you to keep saying I'm scammer without any proof also continue to say that my servers quality is bad and
continue to say that my OPSEC sucks (and on top of that to threaten me to dox me on a public telegram chat without any proof of dox, only threaten).
Because after all it's pretty funny. [Image: pepeglad.png]

Once again, i've never threatened you. and at first I even wanted to make peace with you etc. as Low advised me, but you're so childish and stubborn that in the end I'd never do it :) (I'm being honest with you and this is my feeling)
I wish you a good evening and a good continuation, hoping that your future customers will be satisfied.
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 
[Image: pizza.gif]

Discord : x (Banned)
Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team