Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report @Crummbie

by Liimitless - 02 July, 2020 - 07:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (Liimitless) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Crummbie
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%AD%90-Spot...-%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:
Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information: He is selling the same method as I do, I have come to cracked.to with this method the first one, therefore I have the ownership. I suggest both PMing @Darkness and let him decide if our method looks the same and if you have to take your thread down. Darkness already has my ebook.
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Crummbie) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Exactly, as Darkness said in the that thread, I was the first one that got this type of method on the forum, so I got the ownership.
This post is by a banned member (Crummbie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TiagoAMZ) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I don't know what you're talking about, but I was the first one to get this type of method on the forum so I am the only one allowed to sell it here.
This post is by a banned member (HansoN) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Pewnis) - Unhide
Pewnis  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
@limitless

They are offering other things that you dont and we all know you ripped off his method in the first place. You can tell by the way you posted "I posted here first so i did not scam".

Yes you bought his method then came here to resell it.......Crummbie offers numerous updates and tools which your ebook doesnt and you even copied his wording etc. There are many on his discord server that darkness can join and vouch and you can see when the first sales were completed and when your thread appeared here. It is clear you are the one who has copied it.