Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report - @RICKY

by pixed - 04 July, 2021 - 10:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (pixed) - Unhide
pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: c.to/ricky @Ricky
Sales Thread:
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $80 in paypal [+20$ for fullz for his paypal]
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/CvgnvP9
Additional Information:
User added me as he could hold paypal for me. Meanwhile the same day i got another holder who I linked to my site temp and informed him. We agreed on discussing it the next day as he had issues. While he linked his paypal to my site without confirming with me again and to add to add to the pain he linked a unverfied paypal account. (https://i.imgur.com/qSfOgBv.png) The next day he came to me and asked ssn and date info. I purchased and gave him.

His paypal was added on my shop for a few hrs gratefully.

Been a week now and i have not got anythin from him, but issues.
Yesterday he told he could exchange his cashapp for btc which was $65, 15 short, i agreed to it. But he is unable to find an exchanger atm.

I would like to make this report to keep record of the conversation. and not extend any longer

I still dont get why he linked w/o confirmation. and its okay if he linked too, but why an unverified account. I agreed he will payout wither in Bitcoin or Fnf. Now he says he can only payout in bank or cashapp.

I have another holder who is good at his work, so would like Ricky to pay for the amount needed to.

Crypto address for a refund:

-----

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Ricky please reply within 24hrs.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Raw) - Unhide
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Yes I do owe him back, but he would not accept any of my funds. What do you mean I'm scamming lmao, I offered funds to his PayPal but they would have to be from my bank since I can't send via balance. He told me no. I asked if I could exchange Cashapp to BTC and he said yes. I asked for a few to get it exchanged and stuff, he didn't even give me 24 hours. He found me 3 exchangers which two of them wasn't or didn't even want to exchange even one. 

Proof 1 : https://gyazo.com/6209119b48dfc5a811cc7333619cb35c
Proof 2 : https://gyazo.com/d919d5abd000c12833115a7a75837475
Proof 3 : https://gyazo.com/0a7a24e0acfd0a13c1527b6507bb8430

He even agreed on me exchanging what I have yet he still opens a DD not even giving me 24 hours. 
Proof 1 : https://gyazo.com/042df78c94b798417b690351f60fcadf
Proof 2 : https://gyazo.com/dce5b0e927e122cd07d7422c9a981777

He claims if he didn't open earlier apparently it wouldn't work?
ALWAYS CONFIRM MY IDENTITY THROUGH PM

[Image: MlYZIy5.jpg]
pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 July, 2021 - 07:14 AM)Ricky Wrote: Show More
Yes I do owe him back, but he would not accept any of my funds. What do you mean I'm scamming lmao, I offered funds to his PayPal but they would have to be from my bank since I can't send via balance.

hello. I didnt add you to get paid out in bank FYI.
We agreed on paypal FNF payout/btc, since the issue is on your side, my fault is 0

Stick to the agreed pay method. And i would definitively not accept bank and trigger fraud alerts.
Its not my work to find out exchangers, Since you want to to work the way you want, I would like to get my funds within the simulated time left.

Thanks

-----

Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 July, 2021 - 07:30 AM by Raw.)
Also the thing is, I added my PayPal which he said I could. I told him it had to be verified to pay him the funds because you obliviously can't send via balance if your PayPal isn't verified. I told him to wait for me to get a SSN/ID or if he had one, could he give me one. Apparently the Fullz didn't match the name on the PayPal and they couldn't change the name, so I had to make one. 

Proof 1 : He deleted the other messages so I can't show them but he told me to add my PayPal with a link.

I don't want any trouble, but all I ask is for time to get him his money, even though he denied my 2 suggestions.

Also the thing is, isn't paying out of my bank an option sending F&F, all it does it send money out of bank F&F to yours instead of my balance?

You never said I couldn't use a bank until I mentioned it either. That isn't my fault I was not told that. Also, I'm not going to find exchangers myself either, you find one for me and pay the fee so I can pay you fully. Because you owed me 15% anyways, but I'll just give it all to you.

You never said I couldn't use a bank until I mentioned it either. That isn't my fault I was not told that. Also, I'm not going to find exchangers myself either, you find one for me and pay the fee so I can pay you fully. Because you owed me 15% anyways, but I'll just give it all to you.

pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 July, 2021 - 08:00 AM by pixed.)
(05 July, 2021 - 07:27 AM)Ricky Wrote: Show More
Proof 1 : He deleted the other messages so I can't show them but he told me to add my PayPal with a link.

I don't want any trouble, but all I ask is for time to get him his money, even though he denied my 2 suggestions.

I deleted the link so u wont link again, didnt say i didnt send the link.
Read the messages, "we will DEAL with this tommorow"  never said i will link it tmrw
(05 July, 2021 - 07:27 AM)Ricky Wrote: Show More
Also the thing is, I added my PayPal which he said I could. I told him it had to be verified to pay him the funds because you obliviously can't send via balance if your PayPal isn't verified. I told him to wait for me to get a SSN/ID or if he had one, could he give me one. Apparently the Fullz didn't match the name on the PayPal and they couldn't change the name, so I had to make one. 

lol someone read this. If you are smart enough you would not link a unverfied paypal wtf.

However you still owe me the amount. whichi expect within 12 hrs as Liars Reply #1

"Also the thing is, isn't paying out of my bank an option sending F&F, all it does it send money out of bank F&F to yours instead of my balance?"

And i cant link out my bank to another paypal. LOL please read bout paypal.
Was never agreed on any other payment method.

"You never said I couldn't use a bank until I mentioned it either. That isn't my fault I was not told that. Also, I'm not going to find exchangers myself either, you find one for me and pay the fee so I can pay you fully. Because you owed me 15% anyways, but I'll just give it all to you."

nice, if you want to go that way,You never said no to Litecoin, so i would like my payout in LTC asap

Listen, We agreed on Paypal only.

Also the thing is, isn't paying out of my bank an option sending F&F, all it does it send money out of bank F&F to yours instead of my balance?

it doesnt work like that, i would have to hand over my bank details etc

-----

Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 July, 2021 - 08:04 AM by Raw. Edited 1 time in total.)
That's what I was saying, I asked if I could add my unverified PayPal and you said it was fine. It would be on hold probably though as you said. That's why I linked it (as you asked me to) then I told you I had to verify it with a SSN to send you the funds via balance lol?

"nice, if you want to go that way,You never said no to Litecoin, so i would like my payout in LTC asap"

"Listen, We agreed on Paypal only." 

dang that means i cant pay you btc or ltc or any crypto then, we agreed on it right? so just wait for me to either get it or accept bank funds lol

you don't hand your bank info lmao? it pays from my bank to your balance  [Image: PepoThink.png]

pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 July, 2021 - 08:11 AM by pixed.)
(05 July, 2021 - 08:02 AM)Ricky Wrote: Show More
That's what I was saying, I asked if I could add my unverified PayPal and you said it was fine. It would be on hold probably though as you said.

Send proof? me agreeing you to add your "unverified paypal"
Payments going on hold is not  part of unverified, thats  a part of business acc.

(05 July, 2021 - 08:02 AM)Ricky Wrote: Show More
dang that means i cant pay you btc or ltc or any crypto then, we agreed on it right? so just wait for me to either get it or accept bank funds lol

you don't hand your bank info lmao? it pays from my bank to your balance  [Image: PepoThink.png]

wtf are u saying. Dont you have a bank?
it doesnt work like that.

There is no way.
And if you are planning on adding your bank to my paypal or another paypal account LISTEN IT WONT WORK, ONCE YOU LINK A BANK TO ONE ACCOUNT YOU CANT LINK TO ANOTHER FFS.

There are plenty exchangers for cashapp.and ofcourse ist not my duty, your saying as if all is my fault, your paypal is unverified, you have no bank, you have no solution, you are short on money,

This is enough information for @Liars / teken to make a decision,
-> Ricky says "its not his duty to find an exchanger" this is where  the limit broke lmao.

Waited for a week, not waiting a day more. Thanks

No more replies as this floods the necessary information

-----