Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report SEDY

by fortcomander - 20 November, 2020 - 06:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (fortcomander) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
i can show live test too.
Anyway, this guy makes false advertise, delivers faulty config, and he want to make himself a nice guy cause he just says i will fix it etc etc . 
Why do i think i deserve refund ?
Cause he never ever mentioned that capture doesnt work normally (proof on images), only after i paid. If he ever metioned that before paying, i wouldnt have ever buyed. He delivered 4 different CONFIGS .if you sell something, you need to have it finished. I also told him before paying that i use capmonster. He uses paid twocaptcha. And finally , the only thing i think he has fixed is changing timeouts, wtf.  There are checkers that are having no problem at all.
This post is by a banned member (Nicolr33) - Unhide
Nicolr33  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 November, 2020 - 02:00 AM by Nicolr33.)
(21 November, 2020 - 06:54 AM)lvrgamingok Wrote: Show More
i insist. 
i challenge a admin to download config, use capmonster and try the config . 
I will send 10 working accounts, and see the result.
The proofs he sends clearly states, not capturing if many logings attempts (but he tells that after the payment and as a warranty for him for a defectuous capturing config i believe), but i think its something he is inventing. Cause as i stated before, i logged in like 10 times in an account (from web and trying to get capture, always getting bad result), and after that i sent it to him, and he somehow made a succesfull check with capture and everything. (i have the picture he sends , i can send it ) .
The last config i used, Almost all checks were hits (false hits) and 3/300 captures. I know my combo is hq cause i insist, used it 6 months ago until a week or two ago and never had a problem before nintendo updated.
It doesnt even get captures on my own nintendo acc. Lets be serious. 
I can also sell a faulty car, get the money and say, oh hey, maybe sometimes it doesnt start. I give the car back and then he states , its fixed. Then i use the car again, and same problem. Who is the one that decides whats fixed or not ?
If the config worked fine, why the hell would i be wasting time writing this, when i can be selling and making plenty much more money. Lets be reasonable for a moment. 
I dont care what other clients says, im taking care of my money. What other people say ,its not my problem. How do i know if its real ?
One more time. Any admin , with the permission of Sedy of course, can please use the config with capmonster .
I can create 10 fresh accounts if you want. You will see it doesnt get capture or it just says Fail or Error .  
Im that sure that config doesnt work properly.

I've been using nintendo config around 6 months already. 
I think i pretty much know if something works good or not. 
I can make a video of how the config doesnt work if you want too . Not a single problem.
My video will be like this :

1. Download config from discord
2. Download open bullet fresh
3.Enter a valid account on nintendo webpage to see it logins.
4. Use same account in open bullet.
5.Use luminati proxies and paid capmosnter.

The Nintendo configuration works correctly, the problem is that Nintendo recently made changes to its api and now asks for 2fa in most proxies, he has put a solution and although it is much slower than before (because it has to test proxy by proxy ) but at least it works, he hasn't fooled you. I have worked with the 2 configs, the one before the Nintendo changes and the one after the changes. And as I said, the current one works only slower because it has to check proxy by proxy. If you have good proxies you can get hits with capture.

If you are such an expert, you should know that Nintendo makes constant changes in the api and now it made one of the strongest changes there has been.

What I recommend is that you check your combo first without the new change you made (to check proxy by proxy) and do it with the hits without capture, then when you check the entire combo and have all the hits without capture, check those hits with the new configuration and you will start to have hits with capture. You have to adapt to changes, mate.

https://imgur.com/a/dCC9307
Threads
3 Years of service
Are you staff member?
If not your statement really doesnt change nothing.
He tried the config on my own rdp, and it doesnt capture nothing.
What are you talking about ??
Now you are saying that it does get capture, nothing to do with what he says about too much logins. 
So each one will declare something different ?
He himself tried it on my own rdp. I mean. HE USED MY OWN RDP. And he saw everything. 
I invite a Staff member to my RDP with anydesk. To see how it works.
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello, i think the solution here is a partical refund. Since the config does not exactly work at this very moment (or works really bad).

@Sedy please refund the OP 40%.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
Threads
3 Years of service
It would have been nice if somebody could check  . Im not satisfied with the resolution to be honest. But well , if thats the final desition. Its ok
This post is by a banned member (Sedy) - Unhide
Sedy  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
My config working properly but i will refund.. Still same addy?
[Image: OmnWs6.png]
Threads
3 Years of service
3MwjfAodDNt6jMdXQEJJZdn1Uy53sxcASC
This post is by a banned member (Sedy) - Unhide
Sedy  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Sent : https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/099b1c...defba4ad86
[Image: OmnWs6.png]