Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report [ SoftPoison ]

by Oxa - 11 November, 2018 - 05:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (Oxa) - Unhide
Oxa  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 November, 2018 - 05:39 PM by Oxa.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=14510
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: -
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: A Thread Design. 
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/MuBQggE [ I edited so here you can read only the important thing ]
Additional Information: So, we negociated to :
- I give him a THREAD DESIGN.
In exchange for:

- Ebook + Checker.
[ Steam Checker ( METHOD ) + https://shoppy.gg/product/wbq1XFs

Now " FOR SOME REASONS " He does not want to give me that anymore.

So in exchange to forgive him, i want either my money for waste of time, either what he offered.

Thanks.  Hype

Also a guy made him for FREE a thread design [ In exchange for a NORD VPN ACCOUNT ]  kek kek kek kek kek

Update: [Image: unknown.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Infinite StarBucks Gift Cards [ FREE ] - $25 / $50
This post is by a banned member (HopeGod) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Royals) - Unhide
Royals  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
@Oxa Did you watermark the thread design before sending it him & is he using it? If he's not using it then he did not scam you, graphics are a very come and go market. Try and work with him to get the desired product he wants.

Also please upload unedited screenshots of the entire conversation, you may block out any sensitive information via blur or a black box but do not cut them.
Oxa  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 November, 2018 - 05:56 PM by Oxa.)
(11 November, 2018 - 05:42 PM)Royals Wrote: Show More
@Oxa Did you watermark the thread design before sending it him & is he using it? If he's not using it then he did not scam you, graphics are a very come and go market. Try and work with him to get the desired product he wants.

Also please upload unedited screenshots of the entire conversation, you may block out any sensitive information via blur or a black box but do not cut them.

Do you want to see the parts when i waited like 1-2 hrs for a response? I can show you everything on discord, give me a message and i can give screen share or anything, i don t hide things.
And yes i add copyright on the thread design because he wanted to steal it... it s obvious, when i gave it with copyright he doesn't like it anymore but when i show him parts of it he loved id ;)
Fiesta :monkas:

Edit ------------

| He deleted some messages.
This post is by a banned member (Royals) - Unhide
Royals  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
@Oxa when I say upload the full screenshots I don't mean show me on Discord, I mean change your proof to full unedited proof. It doesn't matter what the messages say, it's not your job to pick and choose which parts you decide to show in your scam report. If you want it to be valid then upload the full chat logs.

@zebatehseen829 Write a real response before you're found to be scamming. Defend yourself don't just cap rage like a child.
Oxa  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 November, 2018 - 06:22 PM)Royals Wrote: Show More
@Oxa when I say upload the full screenshots I don't mean show me on Discord, I mean change your proof to full unedited proof. It doesn't matter what the messages say, it's not your job to pick and choose which parts you decide to show in your scam report. If you want it to be valid then upload the full chat logs.

@zebatehseen829 Write a real response before you're found to be scamming. Defend yourself don't just cap rage like a child.

https://imgur.com/a/JxlaNWl -> Full conv here.
Oxa  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 November, 2018 - 02:08 AM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
@'zebatehseen829' As I see he did what you asked for and he event sent you some pics of what he was making. You didn't say that you didn't like it till the moment he sent the whole thing watermarked. You have 24 hours to complete the deal as he already spent many hours of his day making this just so you say that you didn't want it at the end.

Thanks, i will update when i get them.
This post is by a banned member (HopeGod) - Unhide