Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against | 548590-pimpinjg |0.00271416 BTC for Sib Installation plus setup

by infurnalmatti - 11 January, 2020 - 04:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(20 January, 2020 - 05:44 PM)infurnalmatti Wrote: Show More
I never mentioned any php files nor referred to em, so i dont really get your point of saying i have no knowledge of it.
Part of my education is web development, and it has been my part time job for some years. (if KSZ wanna confirm that, id gladly do it - though i dont see the relation to this case)

Im not ranting about the functions of the panel hasnt been changed, I would never expect you to.

Your service was to provide a working panel - which you didnt.

When you had to show proof of it, you loaded export files from 2017 (Not PHP files u imbecile)
You made it seem like you had it working, but the matter of the fact is it was just showing it running a old save state.

Any monkey would be able to change the ip of the panel, and make it seem like it was working.

show proof of the panel working with actual links (not some links from 2017, some of which the panel says is a hit, even though the site is no longer up - well done monkey boi)

You have failed to provide proof of a working panel, and you tried to lie of that it was just a old savestate for the server both to me and KSZ.

"Images apparently from 2017 when they were screen grabbed yday?"
The funny thing is that i had the sites dumped before you uploaded that image - kinda ironic dont you think.

Next time try and show actual proof instead of trying to fake it by lying to admin and me

Also, anyone with knowledge of SIB would be able to confirm that the proof of it working is completely horseshit

Pm @Zombie the server details he will check everything out.
He has enough exp in installation of sib
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (infurnalmatti) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 January, 2020 - 09:29 PM by infurnalmatti.)
Is it possible that he can just look through thread, there should be plenty evidence showing that its just a old savestate or what you would call it.
If that isnt enough, let me know - ill pay for the server to get opened as currently its out of money.
But paying 12USD to have refunded 20USD doesnt really make much sense - let alone if i dont win the case.

Sent him a pm
This post is by a banned member (Jowka) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Zombie) - Unhide
Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
@pimpinjg please refund @infurnalmatti.

I've done many SIB installations after I've released the source and as I can see on the screenshots posted by both of you, there's some misconfiguration as it doesnt started working correctly, beside that you didnt even installed it clean, it contained lots of unusable old data.

Regards
ONLY DISCORD: zombie#7550 (ID: 785571908267671613)
ONLY TELEGRAM: @zombie_dev

I DONT DO MM. CONFIRM ALWAYS VIA PM ON CRACKED!
Threads
5 Years of service
19SXMomk9trQrhRexE4SgRmHk7CLp9Ctm1
This post is by a banned member (Jowka) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
If his own panel is working, doesnt give any indication of mine working.

"I know you haven't done this cause I seen the code when I last logged in AND you never asked me to do this you wanted to use shells you sourced yourself."
That simple isnt true, I asked you to source me shells, you gave me a seller and you were the one who installed the shells for me.

Its so convinient that you have deleted every evidence of conversation, and then make shit up.

I really dont get that i have followed every request been put to me, I have proved him lying by showing him trying to prove it running was infact just old panel stuff.
I have had a trial mod in on the thread, who confirmed that i should have a refund:

He might have installed panels correctly for other people - but him confirming mine is working, and me following every request he made, ended up in a non working panel.

I really dont get it

Ive also provided the several types of links ive tried, if he can just confirm on how a link would look that would explain a lot.
Because he knows one of them is correct
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(21 January, 2020 - 07:35 PM)infurnalmatti Wrote: Show More
If his own panel is working, doesnt give any indication of mine working.

"I know you haven't done this cause I seen the code when I last logged in AND you never asked me to do this you wanted to use shells you sourced yourself."
That simple isnt true, I asked you to source me shells, you gave me a seller and you were the one who installed the shells for me.

Its so convinient that you have deleted every evidence of conversation, and then make shit up.

I really dont get that i have followed every request been put to me, I have proved him lying by showing him trying to prove it running was infact just old panel stuff.
I have had a trial mod in on the thread, who confirmed that i should have a refund:

He might have installed panels correctly for other people - but him confirming mine is working, and me following every request he made, ended up in a non working panel.

I really dont get it

Ive also provided the several types of links ive tried, if he can just confirm on how a link would look that would explain a lot.
Because he knows one of them is correct

Then you need to restore you server for us to check issue.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]