Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @6Hunna

by ss183443 - 16 July, 2020 - 02:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (ss183443) - Unhide
ss183443  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 July, 2020 - 02:52 AM by ss183443.)
Scammer's Profile Link: https://cracked.to/6HUNNA

Scammer Discord: 6HUNNA#9484

Sale's Thread (I posted a WTB)) https://cracked.to/Thread-WTB-Fogo-de-Ch...ble-prices

Amount Scammed: $70 in ETH

Additional Information: From the getgo, 6HUNNA kept saying that his partner is asleep and apologized for the delay. I was very patient with him and then noticed him pressuring me to pay additional to buy another gift card. However, if you notice in the initial communication, he said he only had 1 x $100 Amazon GC in stock; but now he suddenly had another one that he tried to push onto me for $25. I attempted to get my money back later after he didn't send me any of my previous gift card purchases by asking him to send me my money back so that I can send him $70 + $25 at once ( I made this up as an excuse to see how he would react) and he suddenly started saying "oh don't worry about the fees you have to pay, it's my partner's ETH wallet so I can't access it, etc.) I asked him to send me reputation on here to verify it's the same person, and it is indeed the same 6HUNNA I have linked (you can see my reputation)

Any time I showed hesitation in paying additional, I noticed he stopped replying so at that point I knew something was wrong and kept encouraging him to reply by hinting that I may purchase another giftcard. He said his partner would be up in 2 hours, so I messaged him 2 hours later and he just replied with "you buying or what?" And when I told him to please send me the cards that I had already paid for, he immediately blocked me.

Something very fishy I've noticed is that when I searched for 6HUNNA on cracked.to, the following scam reports show up, with 6HUNNA even replying to one of them. However, these scam reports were not filed against his username but instead, different usernames. However, I noticed that other people who were scammed also mentioned a similar story (he kept saying his partner is not available, etc). This leads me to believe that these scammers may be connected somehow. 

Thread 1: https://cracked.to/Thread-Scam-report-ag...-12xx-euro 

Thread 2: https://cracked.to/Thread-Scam-report-against-Vernity

My coinbase wallet: 0x51856381428187f56C8E24Ed15fCc654104E0d39

[Image: cRAv8uA.jpg]

[Image: 8ih60xT.jpg]

[Image: YaS6E1c.jpg]

[Image: REjfaa1.jpg]

[Image: owGoXAe.jpg]

[Image: zkfWO48.jpg]

[Image: rDZwBZ7.jpg]

[Image: FiLEde5.jpg]

[Image: QD29noM.jpg]

[Image: gImSHs5.jpg]

[Image: kvR96ec.jpg]

[Image: RpmIzV3.png]

[Image: RWTrE8B.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (6HUNNA) - Unhide
ss183443  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 July, 2020 - 03:25 AM by ss183443.)
I asked you to rep me in the discord and you immediately left me positive rep; how would you leave me rep if it's not your discord? And at the exact same time that I asked you to rep me? Notice I included my profile, then you said f5 refresh page, and then I said thank you so much. I see you even changed your rep now that I posted this scam report against you. 
[Image: 43Z7l9P.jpg]

[Image: rx5Pp00.jpg]
ss183443  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 July, 2020 - 03:43 AM by ss183443.)
What? You left me positive rep initially when I told you to leave it for me in the discord. You said "f5 refresh page" and then I said  "thank you so much" I really hope the admins can see reputation history; if they do then they will see how you left me positive rep initially and then changed it to negative when you noticed I didn't have a screenshot of that portion.
ss183443  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Execpt my alerts still show you giving me positive rep yesterday and the modification you made to make it negative today. 

[Image: my60O1L.jpg]

Also, I have an unrefreshed page of my WTB thread open where I had +6 rep, and now suddenly it's 0, even though @_Audacity repped after you did? 

[Image: IKrZM84.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Reaxx1) - Unhide